Anyone else upset that they are removing skeletons from the game?

This is actually one of the specific things I was looking forward to

13 Likes

I ONLY came back to classic for the skeletons. Now I am unsubscribing. Donā€™t let it happen to you.

7 Likes

Itā€™s not ā€œgold sellersā€. Itā€™s a lame excuse. Only ones that could exploit the skelly mechanism are streamers with their thousand followers. So they take out the fun for all of us.

3 Likes

is this a game breaking change? No. Does it really matter to most of us? No. Do I care if skeletons linger or disappearā€¦ No.

9 Likes

Youā€™ll get over it in about a week
Stop complaining

5 Likes

You should care honestly because if blizzard acts this stupidly about something as insignificant as the skeletons (Which I AM ONLY PLAYING CLASSIC FOR BY THE WAY) then imagine how they will handle things that ACTUALLY matter.

6 Likes

Excuse or not.
This is a complete non issue.
If I never see dead gnomes or skeletons spelling out gold sellers it is worth the change.

3 Likes

A good solution to the issue:
Instead of limiting it to one corpse per person, make it so that thereā€™s a radius where the same corpse can beā€¦ say 50 yards. That way if you die a bunch in the same spot, thereā€™s still a bunch of corpses but it limits the ability of one person to write things with bodies.

This change will do nothing to deter people who are determined to write offensive stuff, or advertise their gold selling website. Theyā€™ll just have multiple characters, instead of just using the same one over and over again.

3 Likes

Itā€™s not the only bad change. They decided to go with the 10% training/90% mount values, despite that not being how it is in 1.12. They could put it at a later phase, but as far as I know, they donā€™t intend to do to it at all.

2 Likes

This isnā€™t the outrage of the day. Didnā€™t you get the memo? Today is LFG addons.

Nothing to see here, folks, move along.

1 Like

As for the claim that itā€™s not game breaking, a lack of skeletons means you may walk into a situation where there are PvPers about and as a result you are unaware of it.

8 Likes

Thatā€™s the biggest problem.

In Vanilla if you went to Southshore or STV and there were corpses everywhere, you knew something was going on or had just happened and were a little more wary.

9 Likes

Yā€™all complain about everything. Literally everything.
They could come out here and literally say ā€œbooā€ and youā€™d have a problem. Youā€™ll get over it within 10 minutes and stop complaining come Monday. /yawn

2 Likes

ā€¦which is not game breaking

I donā€™t understand, why would you fight so hard to not include a fun feature?

Youā€™re arguing for -1 while weā€™re arguing for +1. Whoā€™s really complaining about what, to be honest?

Do you think this will delay Classic, or what?

12 Likes

Iā€™m not fighting for or against anything. Iā€™m just saying that yā€™all complain a lotā€¦about literally everything. Itā€™s sad. I donā€™t care whether they do or not, Iā€™m just fine with skeletons disappearing, Iā€™m just fine with them there.

If you really didnā€™t care, you wouldnā€™t take the time to oppose the argument.

8 Likes

Itā€™s the internet, he wanted to be snarky and talk down to people to make himself feel better.

8 Likes

I didnā€™t oppose anything. Youā€™re getting worked up over nothing and projecting how you think Iā€™m feeling.

A large part of the fun in wPvP like in Hillsbrad is the environmental damage that occurs, in this case, the accumulation of skeletons on the ground.

5 Likes