Anyone else suddenly experiencing the early Dragonflight camera rotation issue?

Basically at random times involving you landing your flying mount and dismounting you get an issue where your cameras auto rotate gets locked into a random direction. ie if you use horizontal auto align (where the camera snaps behind you when you move) it starts doing that except at completely random angles instead.

This was a huge issue when dismounting from Dragonriding for the first entire patch cycle of Dragonflight before finally being fixed in a patch.

Example thread from back then: Dragon Riding Camera Bug

Suddenly since the Cata prepatch this is happening to me several times a day after never happening before in Classic ever.

1 Like

I have been making reports during the beta about this problem and they told me that it was a problem on my end with addons that were not properly updated.And I know for a fact it isn’t because of that, in wrath classic and before it was perfectly fine, now its been having a combination of problems when changing the camera angle then clicking right button on the mouse it should switch you to that exact direction you are facing with the camera, but instead click the right button on the mouse does nothing at all its as if its not functioning at all.

Just had the camera issue start today.
I dismounted then remounted and the camera went back to normal.