Anyone else repudiate M+?

The vast majority of raiders will never see a single 278 from the raid. It will all be from mythic+.

Most server clusters never produce a single CE guild.

2 Likes

I just dislike it and choose to not do it.

3 Likes

Seems like it has its place as an end pillar of content. A lot of people dislike PvP and arena and it still remains in the game.

If you are someone that dislikes mythic+ I urge you to give it a good try as it can be pretty fun. It’s also why I play this game and not ff14 when it comes to endgame

I just have an issue with timed things in games. I dont like to rush. Rushing leads to mistakes and can be nerve wracking.

But in it with friends and gudies theres so many laughs to be had when you just do it for fun haha

I was drunk healing with guildies the other night and we cleared several 15+ I’m sure my paniced slurring was entertaining.
SD 16 was pretty scary :laughing: dang gauntlet screwed us out of timing that one but it was alot of fun.

Mostly I say its the people you do M+ with that can make it enjoyable or painful.

4 Likes

It doesn’t matter what the “best” way to play the game is. There’s some segment of the population that doesn’t want to do it.

1 Like

M+ is a stepping stone into h and m raids. at the highest lev (right now thats around a 11) the gear you get is as good, if not better then a h raid item

so for people who dont raid (or most so, dont raid m) its the highest lev gear they can get

1 Like

Our CE guild downed Sylvanans wearing mostly upgraded M+ and vault gear.

Our lockout on Sylvanas was 4 months cause we are just bad, that’s 16 weeks of no Mythic reclear hence no mythic loot.

1 Like

Look mythic plus can exist but it needs to not be the only option.

2 Likes

Only way I see mythic+ not being a requirement for endgame is if blizzard made you choose at the start of every week where you wanted to get gear from. This way raiders would only raid and mythic+ players would only be able to do mythic+.

Either that or they would have to create a different stat specific to mythic+ to put on gear that had no benefits outside of mythic+. This would make it unappealing to raiders. Get rid of the boring versatility stat on mythic+ gear and make a fun mythic+ stat lol.

1 Like

Between the Timer, and ‘affixes’? Yep, don’t really like it. Was kinda neat and fun to mess around with to start but now with ‘established metas’ and all the addons for tank routes, rio and what Blizz implemented themselves it’s made pugging it also more annoying. Doesn’t feel quite like the old heroics did, and probably why I ended up still enjoying heroics in BC more.

5 Likes

M+ scales indefinitely. That is a major turn off for me.

Doesn’t matter how good I get, at some point, I inevitably can’t win. The timers are just frustrating - with people leaving often times as soon as the timer won’t be met.

It’s like trying to get the world’s best time in a racing game. It isn’t for me.

I begrudgingly do my 1 +15 per week, which is about what I can stomach, and then no more.

If affixes and/or timers start making their way to raids and other aspects of the game, then it might be where I end up parting ways.

No, I’m old, slow and have better things to do than M+.

:cookie:

7 Likes

That’s kind of the problem with the system is that it promotes players to do difficulties they’re not comfortable with. I’m not saying the difficulty shouldn’t be rewarding but the complaints I see on the forums are from people trying to do a really high key for vault

Oh I can handle a 15 just fine. I don’t find it “fun” though.

Certainly not fun enough to do it 4-10 times fishing for RNG rates that never really go above 4.5% towards the tail of gearing and definitely not fun enough to push higher.

that’s nice
my point still stands

What point

Looking at your achievements sounds like ur talking about yourself.

cheap to make and good at time gating. This what happens when they continuely allow incompenate people to ruin the game.

i don’t do m+ anymore but im glad i was able to stay on your mind long enough that you felt the need to quote me when i wasnt going to respond to someone intentionally playing dumb

either way you definitely need knowledge to push higher keys, otherwise people wouldn’t constantly ragequit

I said M+ is an easy and convenient way to get your weekly 278 or the KSM achievement. Timing a 15 is fast and doesn’t require much skill. This is absolutely true but you don’t know that since you don’t do M+.

1 Like

o
did you say weekly? i didn’t see that part

that i do agree with
i thought you said like key spamming and +20s n stuff
my b g