Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

Yes, somebody said it - this thread is the original source of that information. :thinking:

3 Likes

Brann only gets dps feom bountiful after 15.

this thread is eating itself

1 Like

great now how about fix weekly resets?

This sounds like a Brann new system I won’t be delving into anytime soon!

3 Likes

So as a multiple finger amputee who has a hard time doing certain content, I hear about Delves and how it is solo player friendly. Now you make it that experience only comes from bountiful Delves which are a bit harder to do for someone who has hand issues. Why do I feel a bait and switch and why should I even want to continue to support the game.

3 Likes

I watched Diablo 4 dev’s playing their game, and honestly I wish I hadn’t.

It was crystal clear they did not play Diablo, like at all.

I was embarrassed for them actually.

I can’t imagine WoW is much different.

I get the impression that it sucks working at Blizz, and the last thing employees want is to play something that makes them miserable.

5 Likes

I normally don’t mind timegating things or choices like this, but delves are getting pretty heavily gated. Brann XP, bountiful delves, keys. If it’s seasonal, shouldn’t you ease up on some of the gating?

3 Likes

Nicely done. lol.

1 Like

This. You can argue what you personally think delves should or shouldnt be. But the fact is they were represented one way heavily and now almost a complete 180 with no communication

11 Likes

I guess it’s time to go back to the same old boring PvP for as long as I can tolerate it. I was really looking forward to delves but not like this. This is a very sad day for World of Warcraft.

1 Like

What an absolute bait and switch failure of a decision. Unbelievable. But at this point not really.

5 Likes

I saw that. They played it like someone that didnt even know what anything was.

1 Like

It didn’t seem like I was for a delve or so but then it updated and looked like I was again. Nevermind just read you can only level him up via bountiful delves after 15.

What? So, he goes to level 60 but we only have season 1 to do that? Then a whole new follower, from scratch? I mean I thought with this announcement that you could only level him via Bountiful Delves, I was, Ok, this is doable, slowly but doable. Now? What?

1 Like

i have to say doing bountiful delves for his level 15 and forward is not a bad idea

Doesn’t that make leveling him with an alt army substantially better?

1 Like

nope the alt and main have the same brann
but it dose make it much easy for low lvl delves thought for the alts

That’s what makes an alt army better at leveling him since you can do bountiful delves on multiple characters to level the same Brann unless I’m missing something.

Somehow I doubt the people complaining about the cap at 15 were just going to do random delves at 2k xp a pop beyond bountifuls.

Bountifuls gave 45k.