Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

Got him to 15 before patch, now can’t get xp

15 Likes

Same. Great. Guess no delves this week. typical blizzard

2 Likes

Same. I guess that’s part of the challenge now. Do Tier8’s and never increase Brann’s level.

1 Like

screw that. I’m not wasting my time

3 Likes

? Rewards are from higher tier completion; not Brann’s level. I only saw Brann’s level as a mercy system, tbh. At level50, I am sure it is wonderful, but I never expected him to carry. Or do much as all. I like his pets. I too would love him maxed, because I am waiting for m+. But meh.

If he’s not getting xp, i’m not doing it

4 Likes

Well thats super disheartening. Was the first thing i was set to do when logging on.

Just did one and was coming here to make this topic. Typical Blizz, lol. They forgot they turned it off.

2 Likes

My money is on they borked something when they moved other peoples Brann’s back to 15

5 Likes

He’s gotten so old he can’t get EXP anymore. I heard they make pills for that, though.

11 Likes

Not gaining any XP for him either

I like to call this deleting earned rewards

They need to turn that XP back on now.

1 Like

I heard bran locked his EXP so he could “Twink out” - whatever that means.

9 Likes

lol, I don’t even pay attention to by brann level he’s so useless anyway

The moment they turned off XP for everyone, I quit caring if others had theirs rolled back. It became an unfair playground at that moment.

1 Like

“whatever that means”… he was max level super OP raid boss from only doing level 3 delves lol

1 Like

ngl, it is plenty possible that I don’t do a single delve the rest of the xpac, not that I wanted to anyway.

2 Likes

I’ve done two levels past three today and no exp increase in Brann. He goes to level 60 so he would get stronger with exp which I need to solo. I’d say it was tied to me doing group but others in the group didn’t seem to having a problem (though I did not ask what lvl he was at the time). Will try and solo to see if it makes a diff but somehow I don’t think so. I did do some delves yesterday before reset with him already 922 exp over lvl 15 and I’m wondering if that broke him?

Yeah that probably ‘broke’ him because they made it so you can’t get xp past 15 before season 1. for some reason

1 Like