Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

You need to stop with the drip feed garbage. From gearing with crests, to professions and now even delves? I don’t know why you think we want the Korean MMO grind, but no one wants that garbage here. STOP.

11 Likes

True… im just making sure this threads stays visible on the page as long as it can.

4 Likes

That’s fair as it should be front and center. This is a big issue.

5 Likes

Im actually quite proud of the community today. Are we finally finding something to unite over?

5 Likes

I can see the post now- we had no idea there’d be feedback like this, we’re just now starting internal discussions…

5 Likes

He’ss gaining, it’s just VERY slow after 15 apparently

Omg guy.

Disliking one decision is not the same as hating delves as a whole :man_facepalming:

Change your toon’s name to Dramakind.

4 Likes

I think so.

3 Likes

Blizzard this is gross. You’re just incentivizing me to come back at the end of this expansion when all of the time gating nonsense has been stripped out of the game. We’ve already been sitting around for a week for “season 1 to begin” which in itself was not necessary.

You’re that worried about the casuals and solo players having fun too quickly?

12 Likes

Timegating must exist, otherwise some people would get everything, everywhere, all at once.

2 Likes

Inept apathy.

1 Like

And? It’s SOLO content for the most part. If people wanna no life it, let them.

6 Likes

I don’t see why Brann’s level even goes that high in the first place…

4 Likes

Since Delves will be other than world content my main way to gear. Most of you don’t want an amputee in your mythic dungeons. I as well noticed that his experience was greatly increased and after the delve, he got no experience for completion.

Bountiful delves have an account wide lockout.

Who cares honestly let them, I’m tired of constantly being punished with timegating because some players decided they don’t need relationships or responsibilities in the REAL world. Make games with humans in mind not the antisocial goblin one percent.

10 Likes

My Brann got almost half a level from the 1 bountiful delve I was able to do before work.

huh? they are casual friendly… no “casual” is going to grind out bran XP. tier 8 with a lvl 15 bran sounds easy enough to do according to other posts

2 Likes

Tier 8 isn’t end game delves.

3 Likes

Bran only getting XP from Bountiful Delves sure feels like Blizzard is trying to punish 99% of the players because the degenerate 1% would no-life grind Bran to max level otherwise.

Thanks for holding everybody down to protect nobody. That type of player will always find another way to no-life grind something.

45 Likes