Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

“Expansions have been 24 months, will it be faster?”

“Can’t speak to specifics, but yes, we want to finish the Worldsoul saga before 2030.”
War Within (2024)
Midnight (Mid 2026 or 1.5 year later)
Titan (Late 2027 or 1.5 year later)

But when exactly in 2030? The start? The end? They could release the last raid of TLT in December of 2029, thus saying the Saga is “finished” but still have 8-9 more months left of the expansion.

I mean the question was is it going to be faster and the answer was yes. Idk whatelse can be said

That’s a dumb decisions. Forced to do WQs now. It’s a lot to do and slipping time in for more PvE that takes times time. Do you know how long it takes to do everything? Touched your new mythic? Play the game?

Clearly no, you don’t. Probably still questing with your level 79 elf paladin and thinking you’re having a great time being casual so you can make another wow cast about how harious it is to be worse players and getting that best rng in the world.

Probably more like 21-22 months instead of 24. Still technically faster but we will have 3 tiers plus a Fated every expansion still.

Brann is well unique. Level 60 does he have like better AI? Abilities? Does he give out more than 3g while he is scrooge mcduckin’ it in the treasure room?

I get the whole spread out the content so its not blazed but this seems a bit excessive for leveling him.

I think his damage / health / healing scales with his level.

1 Like

So that would make sense being that in 45 levels he makes the delves seemingly, much easier. Because 1-15 was not very noticeable minus the talents. Maybe it will be not as bad as it sounds.

Just at a slower pace.

Until the last tier gets pushed back because of the bug fixes and overtuning they need to fix. So by the time they get it right itll be the money men pushing them to stick to an accelerated clock to get the next expac out

Delves aren’t meant to be blitzed through week one. The same way it takes weeks or months to prog through raid, it’s supposed to take months before you can solo the higher level delves. It’s meant to be an endgame progression system for casual players.

1 Like

Are they harder to do? I thought they just had the extra loot box if you have a key to open it.

I only have access to level 4 delves. Level 5 delves are grayed out. Level 4 delves do NOT give brann any XP on any of my characters. So it does not matter what level of delve I play or how many times I play, NONE of them give Brann XP.

The delve system is broken for some of us since there is no way to advance it.

Fix the permanent death in the delves! It is not possible to resurrect and the unstuck service does not work.

Brann’s experience is the least of the problems. Fix this first.

but why dot gif

1 Like

LMFAO, get a real life and answer your own question.

Did… did i walk into the twilight zone

If this is true, I guess you can ‘endlessly’ farm pots and mobs for exp without actually clearing the delve because it only loses the bountiful status after clearing it, right? Incoming hotfix.

Yeah me too, stuck at 15. Although I saw some guildies get the achieve for level 20, so not sure what’s going on. Maybe it’s tied to delve level?

They have more health, hit harder, your limited on lives (5). Some of the NPCs will be empowered by Zekvir to be stronger and on occasion he can spawn in the delve and beat the snot out of you (you get an achievement, Heavy Handed). I managed to clear a T6, but used my Beast Master with Brann on heals and I struggled and got 1 shot 3 times.

On my Enhancement Shaman I stay as ranged ad heal myself as much as I can while Brann is in DPS spec. If I attack, I usually die fast, and even my Earth Elemental doesn’t last long. If I go Restoration, I’m dead even faster because Brann doesn’t attack 1st that I’ve seen whereas my Enhancement I can use my wolves.

also, if Brann gets no XP from non-bountiful delves, can we have him not aggro the entire room then even as a healer?
If there’s no reason to kill everything let me skip trash, but as soon as I pull 1 mob he starts jumping and pulls the entire room.