Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

My favorite part is how you got yourself in an uproar. Blizzard made a last minute bait and switch. If you took the time to think you would know WoWhead got their information from this very thread. This thread was made Tuesday obviously well before wowhead made their post on the topic. A brain that functions fully is out there.

And why? Is a delve not a delve? Why must everyone only level in a bountiful delve? Is Brann too good for a regular delve?

Don’t forget they want to respect players’ time this expansion guys

2 Likes

You have 6 months to level Brann, it’s meant to be done over the course of a season. Sorry you can’t do 6 months of progression in a single week :man_shrugging:

Hard disagree - bountiful needs to go.

Two players pay the same amount of money and play the same amount of time, one logs in every day and does the bountiful while the other logs in on the weekend.

The daily player will be much further along than the weekly player, even though they both paid the same and put in the same effort.

3 Likes

We were talking about after level 15 he no longer gets xp from low level non bountiful delves.

From what I could tell the only thing stopping me from getting into a higher level delve was my own ilv.

expansion is only 18 months long.

1 Like

Hamster wants his wheel

1 Like

This isn’t true though. You still get xp from the pots in bountiful delves even if you don’t finish the delve, let alone use the key. I haven’t done a successful bountiful without using a key yet, so maybe you don’t get the massive chunk, but you definitely still get xp even without a key.

Source not included*

This feels bad. Real bad. It forces me into the position where I feel I need to do a tier 8 bountiful delve to get a good reward, but I get hammered trying to do it. Doing lower bountifuls to level Brann first, wastes my keys with substandard rewards. I’m going to have to use alts to waste keys to level Brann so that I can do it right on my main. A better idea would be to have Brann level up past 15 in normal tier 5+ or 6+ delves.

Join a group, commence faceroll.

So not only are bountiful delves the only way to level him, we also have to use and level a new follower next season. So enjoy wasting your time. fun fun

What why are you even playing a game if you cant devote atleast 5 days a week to it? s/ because honestly ive seen enough posts to know this could be a real reply

it’s solo content that rewards very good gear that can be used in group content. it doesn’t exist in a vacuum.

1 Like

Chris Metzen explained that each expansion in the world soul saga will be shorter than normal expansions.

No, he said we’d be done with the world soul saga by 2030. 6 years, 3 expansions, 2 years per expansion.

It was posted tuesday before server up. Not my fault everyone chose to cry about maintenance rather than read whats coming! But go off!!!

Again, there are guides. And have been since monday. If you use a key below 8 ur trolling urself. Spam 4s and level him with a 70. Doesnt anyone actually check wowhead posts?

Also last minute bait and switch how? Again the data was there before ANYONE could even log in. AND it was changed for the better. Anything over an 8 gives brann xp. And any bountiful will give xp. Basic reading comprehension mixed with basic social skills will go along way.