Anyone else not getting Brann XP?

I wonder how many people who work at Blizz just despise the player base. I imagine there gets a bunch of hurt feelings up there when people complain about their systems and I have to figure maturity isnt a strong suit for people whos ego cant get out of their own way.

5 Likes

All i can say is wow this makes me sad. true solo player here, i had such high hopes for delves. After reading many threads on the recent things that happen or do not happen in delves and the whole leveling brann stuff… I am left disappointed.

My brann was barely 15 when they cut off his xp gains so it wasnt like i got him maxed. Now if i want to level him I HAVE to run bountiful delves so my choice was taken away from me on how i choose to play and have fun! Anyhow i can choose not to delve anymore i guess since i am not ready on most all of my chars to do higher bountiful stuff.

Oh Well! Sad face :frowning_face:

8 Likes

Man, just like with Torghast you take something that works in the beginning and then find a way to screw it up. You never change Blizz.

4 Likes

because they are stringing us along to keep us subbed… they are being devious… because they know they are in decline… look at their recent character design choices… its like they want to fail…

Kind of a silly way to do it. Why not just max lock his level to whatever you want it to be for t8 and just let xp come in from anywhere, then unlock his progress when 9 thru 12 open?

1 Like

yes… play into blizzards hands by blaming other players instead of the source. you know… blizzard?.. the division is not needed when your animosity should be directed at the company not your “fellow gamer” for using a system… blame blizz for punishing players who didnt take part.

2 Likes

So what was the point in taking away borrowed player power outside of gearing and giving us this widespread account wide everything if you’re still going to time gate every little intricate detail and make the experience nauseating anyway?

I don’t get it.

4 Likes

You do know that if you are struggling than you can bring other players into delves as well.

If you can’t do it solo, what’s the point of delves? Might as well just do dungeons.

5 Likes

bountiful delves drop higher gear than dungeons, so that’s one reason I suppose.

Dumb
Bad design
Bad communication
Bad feedback

I had really hoped delves would be a play your way with friends that don’t have a lot of time. Instead it’s another case of fun detected and a nerf.
I was looking forward to the season starting thinking levelling brann would be something I could do slowly and casually …nope the nerfed it and then say oh no this was always intented.
Disappointing

4 Likes

After coming back from a 5+ year hiatus between your gatekeeping in this game and the mess your D4 team continues to make, you’ve lost a customer.

I knew you guys had been a shell of Blizz North for quite awhile, but to see just how far you have fallen is just sad.

2 Likes

Are you able to downvote a blue post? I know it’s shooting the messenger but are you kidding me? Another arbitrary gate for the sake of… what exactly? Just to be a pest to the players once again?

3 Likes

In a Bountiful Tier 5 Waterworks delve atm and Brann is getting experience again.

Colossal L

This is a decision made for full time players in a casual mode. Major L.

2 Likes

Not ‘again’, it’s that only bountiful delves give Brann experience past level 15.

It’s not working. I did multiple level 4 bountiful delves and Brann got no experience.

I am assuming this is yet another system you guys have screwed up and won’t be fixed until the next major patch at earliest.

the void skin also wasn’t mentioned as being a full transformation but just a tint but if you look in game it says full transformation…so much for my void glider I guess but I’ll still try my best to get that.

1 Like

So they really are just wasting our time. One step forward, two steps back. I’m just going to stop being excited about new things or thinking the game might actually be fun again. If Blizzard is anything, it’s disappointing. I wish I quit at end of Wrath.

1 Like