Anyone else drop wow forDT?

I replied to a specific person with a joke and you got so triggered that you honestly think I’m replying to you, rofl.

You mean the troll thread that was completely made up nonsense? Which part of that was defending and which part of that was pointing out the made up nonsense?

Did John Fantasy hurt you?

Is this a serious response, rofl? Like, lol, is this serious, rofl?

It wasn’t a troll thread. The OP might have phrased their point poorly, but tankies decided to derail the thread because he wasn’t towing the FF 14 line.

This means something to you, it means nothing to me. Asking if someone hurt me, also happens to mean very little to me. If you are upset because people are being critical… over a video game… then that’s a you issue.

About as serious as you getting triggered by a joke that had nothing to do with you, rofl.

No, it definitely was. The OP of the thread doesn’t even play the game.

I mean it should considering it triggered you so hard lol.

Since you are dumb, maybe you can show where I replied to you:

https://i.imgur.com/jZ6akg3.png

source?

Dawntrial has the highest logged in players at once ever for FFXIV. But tell me again how it’s dying.

Numbers you pull out your rear are.

You, rofl, responded to another person, rofl, about a comment I made, rofl. How is that not about me, rofl?

No, it wasn’t.

Didn’t they say otherwise? Weren’t you the person that originally made that claim? Assumptions, rofl, like, rofl.

Yeah, you’re clearly not upset about people making fun of FF14, because it’s such an incredible game that can stand on its own laurels. Clearly, rofl.

yyou keep using this termI don’t think it means what you think it means

So you are asking how a reply to someone else is not about you? Seriously? Is your name John Fantasy, rofl?

It was.

Except for the fact they can’t name specifics when pushed so clearly they don’t play lol.

I mean you are more than welcome to quote in this thread where I went after someone for saying something negative about the game lol.

It’s ok, John Fantasy, the mean game can’t hurt you.

I also like how you completely avoided the screenshot showing how much of a braindead clown you are.

If you chime in, and make a snide remark about my post to someone else, that’s still a response to me. How do you not understand this?

He wasn’t trolling, but you derailing that thread, probably trolling. You getting over emotional in every thread regarding FF14, probably not trolling, but probably very telling.

Why would we narrow it down to this thread, and not other threads regarding ff14 that you’ve posted in?

Clearly not upset. FF14 has one terrible expansion and you think the world is ending.

So we are going back to you not understanding what a joke is. Also no, that isn’t how replies work lol.

Seriously, are you ok? I’m actually starting to get concerned. I’ve never actually seen someone get so triggered by a comment that had literally nothing to do with them, especially a comment that was a joke about Final Fantasy and nothing else.

So trolling a troll is telling? I mean it definitely tells trolling a troll can be entertaining lol.

Because we are in this thread? You would think I would be jumping at the chance of defending the game at every step considering how much people bash it on these forums and yet I say nothing.

One? Clearly you didn’t play Stormblood lol. The thread you keep referencing, I openly said Dawntrails story wasn’t good.

The only thing you are doing right now is trying to save face over realizing I never actually replied to you. Trying to claim I made any sort of comment in your direction is borderline psychotic lol.

That’s literally how conversations work. If I make a comment on these forums and then you respond to someone else DIRECTLY referencing my comment, that pulls me into that conversation. Why does this have to be explained to you? Or, do you just not want to admit you are wrong? Either way, deal with it, because this conversation is getting tired and you’re to blame.

Derailing a thread to derail a thread… is telling, which is what I’d said. But, it’s nice that you admit that you’re a troll.

Yeah, and that’s in a game where the writing and story are boring, even when the writers are firing on all cylinders… which is rare, rofl.

I literally don’t care about this. If you stopped bringing it up, I literally would not care.

You have no idea what this word means. Stick to “lol” and “rofl”, those words you understand, rofl.

Uh, we weren’t having a conversation, nor was I part of any conversation taking place. I made a singular joke about a singular piece of someone else’s comment. It had literally nothing to do with you, what you said, or whatever conversation you thought you might be having.

And no, I’m not to blame, you are just having a mental breakdown.

I never claimed I wasn’t lol.

Ok?

You clearly do because otherwise this would have ended forever ago after you realized I never commented to you, or in your general direction, at any point.

Clearly you do though, rofl.

I tend to find that people start insulting others when they’re backed into a corner. And, obviously, you’re making incredibly bad points and for what? To defend a mediocre game that less and less people play? A game which the developers themselves have had to apologize for multiple times?

Just that the OP of that other thread was probably right, and probably not a troll. FF 14 is objectively a garbage game most of the time. The zealots who feel like they have to mindlessly defend it, are probably people with substantial issues themselves. I think we can agree on that, right Sabbi? rofl

You think this is an insult, and it is, for you. Some of us write in crayons and say things like rofl and lol, some of us know the definitions of words… which one are you? “rofl”

I agree FFXIV has one of the best stories in any video game to date.

I mean you say it is without really doing much to back it up. The whole ‘the story has been rehashed’ was something you through out there without really backing up. I’d imagine most people would probably take a comment like that without any real backing and assume you were hating, or probably didn’t have the information to back the claim. :dracthyr_shrug:

1 Like

Which corner am I backed into? I’m not the one that thinks people are talking to them when someone replies to someone else entirely lol.

You always know when someone is getting hard triggered when their hands are shaking to the point where they can’t even spell correctly lol.

You know the definition of “psychotic” through personal experience. That’s ok, you are showing everyone here how well informed you truly are, rofl.

In fact, let’s stop and take a look at this bit for a moment. Exactly what is an ‘objectively garbage game’? Seems to me a lot of people seem to like playing it. Are you sure you’re using that word right?

1 Like

I would reply to you but the undead clown might think I’m talking to him.

Oh darn it, I replied to you.

It’s okay. Let him cook.

Seems like if that was someone’s complaint, then that’s what they could have said. Instead of making snide comments and dragging people through a comment section making just absurd claims.

And to be clear, Sabbia is a troll. Not just because they admit to it, but because this is what they’ve done for a very long time.

Either way, they weren’t interested in a dialogue, they wanted to make a rude comment, and they did. And now they’re acting like a fool to defend that rude comment.

And in that response to someone else, who’s posts were you referencing, and who’s posts was he referencing?

What, your name? That isn’t a typo, it just sounds better.

This is the second time you’ve made this comment.

Sure, rofl.

Less and less over time. Compared to WoW which can hold onto its sub numbers and daily player pop.

I wouldn’t know because my comment had nothing to do with the post he was referencing lol.

Once again, you ok, bud?

Definitely a typo lol.

Indeed.