Anyone else cold?

I heard the power grid was back up to capacity this morning.

1 Like

Me too! One positive thing is my dog wastes no time in finishing her business outside before wanting to go back in.

2 Likes

Our heater broke so its 45 in my house right now. Anyone who likes snow yall can stuff it.

2 Likes

Also, I’m on episode 19, season 1 of Alf. I had no idea how much I would like this show.:slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

ALF was life. :grin:

2 Likes

I really like the humor of the show. I’m on the episode where they bring in a shrink. Apparently I needed this in my life right now. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Yall stay warm and safe!

3 Likes

-19 free dumb units with wind chill here. Not quite the -40 we’ve seen quite a few times, so I guess there’s that.

2 Likes

If we get the snow starting in an hour and a half that’s been predicted I’ll be able to work from home on Dr. Martin Luther King Junior’s birthday tomorrow with the rest of my family. That sounds pretty good to me, minus the cold and snow of course.

2 Likes

I didn’t have to break out the snowblower until yesterday. It’s been a warm winter up until now, for sure.

For where I am, it’s finally getting into “normal” January weather.

2 Likes

We were in the upper 60’s around Christmas time. I get it.

1 Like

Dang. We were in the 40’s but that was only beaten in oddity by there being absolutely no snow left on the ground (after 3’ had fallen so far until then).

First time since I’ve been here we didn’t have snow on the ground at Christmas. But, to be fair, it is an El Nino year, and I haven’t been here for one of those yet.

2 Likes

Sleet has just started coming down on the front end of the storm. We’ve been below freezing since last night, so snow should have no problem accumulating. Yay!???

2 Likes

-38 F° last night, windchill of -55ish.

Ill take single digits

3 Likes

Just think. You can watch Alf while you work from home tomorrow.

3 Likes

I can also do that right now.:smiley:

1 Like

I mean, you’re a Man’ari so…

2 Likes

I always get a kick out of end of year “worst 911 calls” lists. My favourite this year was a local woman calling 911 because she needed directions home from the Drake concert. :rofl:

2 Likes

Imgur

Central Arkansas and it’s getting worse. Back yard is already covered in white stuff. It’s not supposed to get like this here dag nabbit! The hatches have been battened down.

2 Likes

It’s currently -14 here with a -47 wind chill… but I was born in this. This is normal for at least part of winter here.

1 Like