Anyone CAN

Yea it’s harder for them to carry and that’s why they require people to PAY more for it

I gotcha, not disagreeing. Just felt you were exaggerating a bit with the 220 ilv having a massive gear difference probably because I’m playing at 160 ilv.

1 Like

Check out pikaboos stream sometime when he’s carrying some nubs in 2s, and let me know what you think

1 Like

Oh yeah I watch pikaboo cause I mainly watch absterge he’s very good, sometimes have to rewatch cause its hard to keep up with what he’s doing.

1 Like

I think 12+ cuts it even.

Anyone under 85 can be “kid” too.

Is this for real did I miss something?

While I agree with the message in the OP, I do think the gearing system is flawed. Just because the flaw isn’t necessarily game breaking doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be addressed. You have people that are 2100 in rbgs in 226 gear queueing at 1400-1600 in 2s and 3s who are in full conquest gear at this point. If you look at the situation from the standpoint of a character who’s been getting every vault since season started it’s not a huge deal really and in that scenario you can’t really place the blame anywhere but yourself but for characters starting the season late who are 7-8 vaults behind, that’s huge. Current conquest is at 6000 or so I believe and that’s only enough for weapon(s), chest legs head shoulders and 1 off piece if I did the math. But you also are thousands and thousands of honor behind on capping that gear to say challenger or rival rating. People that have been getting vaults are in full conquest gear at this point.

I just don’t like how punishing missing a vault is, or if your vault gives you nothing of use for a week.

2 Likes

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/91-pvp-gearing-changes/877857

I’ll believe it when I see it but that’s good to hear

Gladiator fotms to mage in december, still can’t break out of the 1600 bracket. ~“Anyone can get 1600+ in arena!” Lol how much you pay for those achvs homie?

Look at this boomy. Ive been 60 for 3 days of playtime. Im 210 ilev already. It doesnt take long or requires skill.

1 Like

You have 40 RBGs played. FORTY. Shut up, scumlord.

That’s not how rating works.

This is entirely wrong right now.

1 Like

I hit 60 2 weeks ago. What im getting at is you can gear fast af an anyone who is hardstuck 1600 with 200 ilev is lazy.

1 Like

Oh, we not gonna talk about how you cheesed rival gear and still got hardstuck 1400 then?

Im hardstuck? I havent even played games to push. Im pointing out that you can gear easily theres no reason to be low geared an stuck. An i have done this in arena on a few characters as well. Check pvp me. All my characters are geared af from arena n rbgs an its realky fast an easy to do.

Well we are mostly discussing players who aren’t veterans I was assuming. Yes, I got 1600 on my other lock for box last week at like 187 ilvl it’s definitely not impossible, no one is saying that. I just don’t think a player who is pushing for their first rival title who maybe missed a few vaults should be timegated from catching his gear up while that same lack of great vault catch up has him at a gear disparity while he is doing what catch up there is. It’s a problem bigger than just a conquest reward amount fix or anything like that. Hopefully the 9.1 gearing changes will fix it but we will have to see.

My other lock has about 700 conquest left to get, then he will be roughly 210 or so once I farm the tens of thousands of honor needed to finish upgrading my pieces to 213. Then it’s just waiting on vaults/conquest weekly allowance to catch up to other players since I leveled him late and missed like 7 or maybe 8 vaults. I just don’t think that’s right.

1 Like

In WoD you would have been that high after 7-10 hours played…

210 vs 220 is a huge difference in a 1v1 lol