Any Survival hunters Annoyed with

The fact that it’s melee makes it harder than bm by default.

4 Likes

I play bm only but based on my own (not expert) observations in raids and m+, sv > many specs but isn’t disgustingly OP. A real solid spec if you enjoy how it plays and know how to play it.

2 Likes

Still waiting on these groundbreaking stats btw

1 Like

No surprise finding Bepples amongst the posters, using those keywords.
I notice you don’t mention the other 40 posts, that with the 10 you do mention, would make up the typical search-engine response of 50+ results per page.
Your silence regarding those 40 ignored posts is quite telling, the implications very clear.
The other 40 posts no doubt had content you didn’t want to share.
You know where to find the stats: 50+ results for Ranged Survival General Discussion before:2021-09-01
This represents just the First 50+ posts .

1 Like

Oh please.

One of the first things you notice when playing Survival is how suddlenly half the mechanics you had to deal as range don’t matter.

3 Likes

For god sake, is this thread still going on?

Also the forums aren’t a relevant source of discussion anymore as hardly any one uses the class forums. Anyone actually playing the game, mostly use the class discord.

I find it funny that bepples comes here to rage about MSV because Trueshot Lodge has a chat command to respond to him that has the blizz line about SV remaining MSV for the foreseeable future.

5 Likes

Not better, just harder, due to increased risk, or is there something else?

Your post and your character are both very beautiful

1 Like

But you still have melee mechanics and bomb positioning? Maybe that’s what they mean. I dunno as I only play casually.

1 Like

BM and MM have significantly less or zero cast times making ranged mechanics a non-factor compared to other ranged classes.

So your argument is pretty moot I’m afraid.

1 Like

Not to mention they did so with a borrowed power because they are apparently since Legion completely unable to fundamentally fix any class tuning issue without bandaiding it with borrowed power. A lot of melee FOTM rerollers are in for a nasty surprise come 10.0.

P.S. To this day, with the set bonuses now widespread, SV still only amounts to half of BM’s representation in M+ despite being miles ahead. In raids it’s even worse. Are we still going to pretend that it’s all because of tuning?

3 Likes

That’s bold.

The history of the spec includes 6 years of being melee tbh

1 Like

I feel that it’s only fair to warn you — Asher is a math teacher, if my memory serves correctly. Don’t get into an argument with him over statistics and what-not, unless you’re genuinely interested in the discussion.

(If that’s the case, please do go ahead. I would be glad for the free lesson.)

2 Likes

Seems easily understandable TBH. I mean sure, unless you genuinely enjoy SV why would you play it over a completely mobile spec, where ALL your abilities are instant cast, that requires no set up and doesn’t hold you accountable to cast time or positioning?

Yeah, real hard to understand why people play BM.

And no, I’m not for one or the other. I enjoy all hunter specs to a point.

4 Likes

Feel free to elaborate on this.

1 Like

stop, elaborate and listen, Taiger back with a brand new edition.

if you get it, you’re old like me…

I won’t. I will let others do it though.

Edit: and this https://youtu.be/AIxkgYZhozo

If there’s a problem, yo, will he solve it?

2 Likes

I appreciate it but he is trying to post facts and data that don’t exist so I’m just making that clear to everyone else

3 Likes