Any Old School Darkspearian players still on?

Anyone heard of any good pirate roleplaying guilds?

Classic sucked, all aboard the hope train for Shadowlands.

This post didnā€™t age well

Anyone tryna reconnect from MoP-Forum-Posting days hmu

1 Like

Spell / Flag / Minipen checking in

Remnant, Merciless Midgets, Ruin

This thread needs a bump for old times sake.

<3

2 Likes

Karamitie from Valour/Themis checking in to say hi. Still play with Nyu, but havenā€™t seen Jutsu in years.

1 Like

MM > ALL hearthstones

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump Bumped up

1 Like

Bump, just because thereā€™s so many more names to add, Trakz, Moiravus, Albis, fiveshot and so many more

Does swifty still play here?

No he went to another server.

Bumping for the cause.

<3

1 Like

Nitebreed, Juggalette

1 Like

sup cuties

my alts over the years were:
blastie(qt) / blasteh
zoxi
filthybaggin
vizelle / bigviz

2 Likes

Itā€™s been a long time since Iā€™ve played re-fail, since before Shallowblands dropped. Iā€™m over on Burning Crusade classic. Iā€™m one of the few thatā€™s been around since Vanilla Darkspear.

I remember so many names, Cydel, Ghost, maxthehobbit, fleabag, Misanthrope, Meanrock, Mahanaxar, Kosak, Chipman, Swifty (<----reason Darkspear was so lopsided), Phrostzero, Harryp, Evil, Gnomad, Pipermoore (<3 teh piper was her old forum signature) Albis, Chob, Heinous, Yann, etc.

My days as a WoW player are coming to a close very soon, the game is no longer fun and I wonā€™t forget all the old times that were a blast to play back then. Iā€™ve only every mained this warrior until MoP thatā€™s when I mained a priest but returned to my warrior until BFA then hung up my hat.

3 Likes

<3 teh piperrrr

2 Likes

Darkspear is dead :frowning:

2 Likes

I paid the 1,000,000 gold during the recent ā€œ$80 to move 8 charactersā€ deal and while it sucks to see a mill vanish, (Iā€™m not a booster so itā€™s hard earned by gathering herbs/ore) it was better than stomaching -$80+tax or spending yet another year on dead server Darkspear. Now to hope Dalaran stays ā€œFullā€ for the rest of my life as I create even more Alts on it. I Had to leave 7 Alts and some Gold behind but it was a sacrifice and a populated server is FAR less lonely. Cut my losses after years of waiting for a free transfer or server merger. Iā€™ll miss people buying my old world ore and herbs for 100-150g ea. though. On Dalaran (And all non-dead realms) the economy is actually healthy

This post didnā€™t age well

Doubt anyone will see this, but I just came back. Humble the shadow Priest. Humblebubble GM of Big Orange Dragonā€¦ Only issue is I was gone so long someone petitioned and got my name Humble, so now it A Humbleone kinda upset about that lol.

Trying classic out