Any Old School Darkspearian players still on?

oh my god Enjoi… pretty sure that was like early wrath

1 Like

I saw it! Couple months late though…

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

I’ll Bump for Pipermoore!! XOXOXOXOX

3 Likes

<3 teh piper

2 Likes

We can not forget Grassland, The mascot of the AH.

3 Likes

So some of you are still alive lol.

The return of Senoxis is foretold

2 Likes

bro thats so pog ur so pog miss u bb

“I still like turtles.” – Greekorc, 2023

1 Like

xoxo vevox and omen xo

Im rockin classic. But ill never be back to where I was before… Humble.

I made it here right before BC Launched but my irl buddy Elcapeetan, the warlock, brought me over. He made it to warlord and a few deaths in Swiftys videos before his laptop fried but we grinded out some arenas in BC.
Vyrot - undead Spriest
Akedia - Tauren Feral Druid.
The Crimson Tide with Eliaegl was insanely wild from BC through MoP
And around BC/Wotlk I fell in with Uhews/Skaarj and Spartin and Grimboslice and the rest was amazing.

Just left DS 1 or 2 expacs ago cause the cost of legendaries on multiple alts and specs was too damn high.

Im a returning player on darkspear tring to get a raiding giuld back up and rolling we have a discord

i got perma banned for calling blizz employees mundane names in trade chat

That one auctioneer in Valdrakken: “Am I dreaaaaaaming?”

See you in the Emerald Dream mateys.

Damnm been a while since I have posted and seen this name. How is the Hunter life treating you Greekorc?

We out here living the BigSpearMan life, melee hunters rise up!

The Greek Legion turned 13 a couple weeks ago, sweating about its Middle School grades.

Jesus, lets not say ages and all that sort. I was in my mid 30s when I started in 2004. That said, its always good to see a fellow hunter still around.

Did have the opportunity to LFR with you a couple years back. I was on my mage, Dysenterybob. At the time, you were doing the same as I and was trolling the LFR.

After a couple Portals on Loot chests and people falling to their death, things got ugly.

Be safe Greek.

1 Like