Any blood elf's here that don't like how evil the horde became

i have divine shield

You know, I started reading through this, but I just canā€™t do it.

Yā€™all know how to cut the ocean in two?

With a sea saw.

2 Likes

with a sea monkey

the apes invade all land, air, and sea

you cannot escape

Horde is the best faction because I play it.

1 Like

We still out here I see

This joke is better than the racist one, so well done

Also horde is definitely better than allianxe

1 Like

Did I make a racist joke or did someone else? If I did, I apologize.

Yep. And thatā€™s appreciated. The short Mexican essay joke and then the use of the slur for people with dwarfism

Ah, really? I didnā€™t see that as anywhere near offensive, but I guess my humor isnā€™t what I thought.

The thing about bias or racism is that sometimes you donā€™t think youā€™re wrong, when you are. The apology is great but I urge you to reconsider your belief it is not offensive. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thing is, Iā€™m not racist or biased. :wink:

Edit: it was a joke. Again, my apologies to those that found offense in it, but yā€™all know me well enough to know it wasnā€™t meant like that.

youre going to have a miserable time trying to please everyone

Youā€™re joking with yourself if you donā€™t think people have biases or racist tendencies even if youā€™re not racist. But go off baitan

Edit: I think I know that about you, but I know enough that racism is so perverse that no one is immune. Maybe saying ā€œmy bad Iā€™ll do better next time and understand it was insensitiveā€ is better than ā€œI didnā€™t know or I donā€™t think it is Iā€™m not racistā€ in my opinion.

Youā€™re a good egg, but words matter.

Nah, I donā€™t try that anymore. Way too tiring lol.

1 Like

Greyah, Iā€™ve made what I expected and anticipated a life to end at 21 years make it to 32. In that time, Iā€™ve put my life in the hands of others multiple times, told many, many jokes to all sorts of people, and fought even more battles than just a physical war.

I was raised to see people as people. I donā€™t care what they look like or who they love. At the beginning of the day, we are all humans and we bleed the same blood. As far as Iā€™m concerned, we are all on the same side, trying to live forever with the thumbs up. Because of this, Iā€™m ignorant. Iā€™ll gladly admit that. Know why? Because Iā€™m fighting a battle just like everyone else, and all I strive to do is make at least one person smile every day to *hopefully * turn their day around.

I said my apologies to those that took offense to what I saw as a harmless joke, and Iā€™ve said what I can to try to explain to you further that I didnā€™t mean anything negative about it at all. Obviously, Iā€™m not perfect. So, Iā€™ll apologize again for offending those that I did and go on with my day.

Enjoy the rest of yours.

Thank you, apology accepted.

Soā€¦ Vaguely back to the point of the thread.

Are the Void elves more morally upright than the Blood Elves because of their faction, or do their pasts as Blood Elves, combined with their corruption tactics in the war make them a force that can still be considered implicitly guilty?

1 Like

The alliance does nothing wrong regardless of if they did anything wrong or not