Any blood elf's here that don't like how evil the horde became

Which is the point of this thread , I will add

But what if they used to be Horde? Did the Void elves finally become the good guys when they embraced the Void and started corrupting a bunch of stuff? Trippy as heck, yo. Are they evil evil Hordies, or has their darkness fuelled political realignment finally redeemed them?

The big questions.

I literally do not know, what I do know is the void elves are cool looking as heck

Far be it from me to fault someone for being a little scene.

Those hair tentacles are definitely beaut

On a more srs note I actually really love void elves. My current Alliance main is one xD

I think they’re cool but a stretch of the imagination when it comes to an allied race.

They can be a little scene. As a treat

1 Like

I never got why the Elves are constantly bouncing back and forth between Horde and Alliance when theyre largely a secluded race

1 Like

They came from Blizzard’s butt, where they keep their imaginations. But they’re the most interesting thing to suddenly come out of the imagination butt since the Draenei/Eredar Distant Cousins Scandal of 2006. :tm:

Yeah that’s true I guess

The alternative is “[old race] but a different color.”

I’m not a huge fan of them (they’re elves), but I’ll take it.

Vulpera is a good choice for for different enough. They need a few more of those. Actually just take a few allied races away, make them skin customizers and introduce brand new races that we’ve seen before even

like sethrak!!

No. Never that one.

They aren’t redeemed because the Blood Elves have nothing they need to be redeemed for at this point.