Any blood elf's here that don't like how evil the horde became

Somewhere something has been dredged up from the forum abyss and is going to take this bait. A thousand curses upon you.

i am the curse, sockman.

come again for big fudge?

yes, i am a poc who has wanted these things and i appreciate the diversity when its included.

youre not referencing me, right?

Save… your… self…
[Death rattle]

…in response to an admittedly spicy take on my part in another thread.

I usually don’t like to air my own dirty laundry and stuff, but it was such a bizarre non-sequiter that I’ve been trying to wrap my head around it since.

i’m still not following but it’s fine

idk what spicy takes are.

i get enough old ladies yelling n-words at me in portillos to tell you…racism isnt fun

I immediately pictured the Sun Elves from Dragon Prince myself.

2 Likes

I have seen it. I think people can think of example of it as well IRL. I hate to say it but I mean the term “Yellow Fever” is an example. It is a pretty clear and crass example of people using race as a fetish. I have seen other examples not only IRL but talked about in game, so yeah I agree I am pretty sure that some people want that in game for purely fetish reasons.

1 Like

I don’t think Tanari are oriental they seem more based off of Dune’s fremen then anything.

And I would like to see them as an allied race, possibly with a unique model al a Kul Tiras.change things up, make them horde so I can finally make my fremen guild without having to be alliance humans (mainly cause all my alliance human characters will always be from Stromgarde. No exceptions).

Why are we the way that we are

7 Likes

Hi colepain

tanari humans aren’t real it’s been 6 years since that fad was a thing

it’s literally just some bandits who went to look for some sand treasure stuff

stop it

2 Likes

I imagine those that want diversity other than just the plain white humans far far outweigh any “fetish reasons”.

2 Likes
3 Likes

693 posts nice

1 Like

I mean the beauty of RP is the flexibility of it. As long as it isn’t hurting anyone, no harm no foul in my opinion.

So as far as I’m concerned, bring on the Tanari RP!

Lore wise the Horde does not even make sense anymore. None of its races would stuck around in it with the writing of BfA and probably even Legion.

Really hoping they show some real changes with the new counsel

I am not making that argument. Everyone that I see more or less agrees with that. I just saw Selleth getting flamed for something I have seen myself. So I am not going to be dishonest and say it doesn’t or won’t happen because I know it will. It is not an argument against having greater character customization that will make people included just an observation.