Any allied races going to be announced at blizcon?

I doubt it… there are no races in shadowlands that would be viable for a playable race i think? only new races in shadowlands atm are races tied to the shadowlands…

That’s unless they are allowed to leave the shadowlands and aren’t bound to it, so then sign me up to be a Night Fae Sylvar.

Ethereals should join the alliance imo

all i want, is one pretty or cute horde druid race. i have been hoping they add one for 15 years. ugh.

2 Likes

I really hope so, I dream of Tuskarr becoming playable and Wildhammer Clan getting an official Allied Race treatment like the Dark Irons…

In reality I’ll take anything, I’d love Sethrak, San’lyn, Ogres aswell and seem to have quite the popularity of being asked for on the forums.

I just want that fresh feel, leveling a new Alt, new Heritage Armour.

But who wouldn’t wanna be a loveable Tuskarr :heart:

5 Likes

Well yes thats the 2nd best ally race now under LF draene/draenei, but their racial to jump teleport is worthless.

We can only wish. Ethereals FTW.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/unoffical-playable-ethereal-discussion-thread/836012

2 Likes

Say it isn’t so… although, I wouldn’t be entirely shocked if it happened. Because Blizzard :upside_down_face:

i believe they said we’re getting a break from them for awhile, but that they might bring them back at a later date.

So id expect maybe another race armor and some of the promised tier sets to be excited about

id also bet on some more character customization for those lacking like nightborne, KT humans, and mechagnomes. I also expect that maybe some of the “standard” customizations will be added to allied races, like the draenei long tails to LF. And Night warrior skintones for DH’s ect ect.

Reminder: Before they add more races, they should release all the races heritage armors.

Adding Warlocks true idle caster animation would also be nice.

1 Like

I doubt it.

I hope so. The covenant races for a later patch.

1 Like

I really wish they’d just expand on what we have now.
There’s only a few races left that are warranted, and the ones people are asking for are going to cause Nightborne and Mechagnome 2.0 where one side gets utterly screwed either due to lore, or aesthetics.

The base and current allied races need way more work before we get more.
I’m still waiting for my tattoos.

1 Like

Playable dredgers!

1 Like

blizzard just announced the horde allied race today
its quillboar

makes sense the war of the ancients

If they do, I hope the new races they announce are more unique. We don’t have any reptillian, amphibian, or bird-like races, so it would be intersting to see one.
:lizard: :frog: :bird:

2 Likes

I mean I hope so.

Not much is interesting me about WoW atm.

And don’t you forget it. I love punting people off edges with it. So funny too because people take it so personally even if they don’t die from it (like getting punted off the edge in bastion). I’ve had people follow me around a whole zone because of how butthurt they got.

1 Like

Nah, nah, nah. Void Humans. Calling it now. With a horse mount.

While I personally don’t see it happening, anything is possible. If they include allied races in 9.1, I feel that their would be more likely to be non Shadowland races.

Horde possible options would be Ogres, Sethrak, and San’layn. I can’t think of any for the Alliance.

Sadly, its going to either be the Venthyr vs. Kyrian or Night Fae vs. venthyr.