Any 70+ Year Olds?

My husband and I (50’s) are the reason our kids are gamers. They grew up with us playing EQ, SWG, WoW, along with many others! Our son started learning to use a computer at 2 years old when we bought our first desktop pc.

2 Likes

Respect to all the older guys and girls out there that are in to video games in general. My dad’s the same way, and if it wasn’t for him I probably wouldn’t even be as big of a gamer as I am.

Not 70 yet, only a young 64. Bringing one of 7 of my grandsons (13), my son (38) and an old friend (50) with me to enjoy each others company and strengthen the bonds.

1 Like

46 here and wanted to come bump this up because seeing all of the older gamers is just so awesome!! Game on!!

I’m still in my 60’s for the next few years… :slight_smile:

WoW sure beats the heck out of Bingo or Dominoes, doesn’t it?

2 Likes

I’ll be 70 in half a century, HMU.

OP would make for a great wise mentor when your raid keeps wiping.

Can you imagine the internet bandwidth requirement in the nursing homes when we get to retirement age?

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

60 on Sunday. I get Classic for my Birthday!! I played Vanilla when it was still open beta, subbed with patch 1.2 and dropped in mid-Cata (not the same social interactions I enjoyed).
My wife is 7 years younger and my pocket-healer. She will be re-subbing this weekend.

2 Likes

All the most happy early birthday wishes to you!! I hope it’s an awesome day!! XD

1 Like

Happy Birthday! I will also be hubby’s pocket healer.

1 Like

Happy Birthday!!

1 Like

I am 58, and have been playing for years. I was playing DAOC until my kids started playing WOW. They drug me here and I am still playing. They quit at the beginning of Cata and have gone on to others games, family and other things.

I no longer have the original account I started on but my current account goes back to 2006 I think.

I hope not

Love this thread. Pointing one of our members this way.

2 Likes

you crazy septuagenarians! I love all of ya!

Everybody says that … until they get to know us. :rofl:

2 Likes

Stop talking like a hoodlum.

No, but close enough. I turn 69 in a couple months. Very excited about classic. My kids bought me my first account in December 2004.