Any 70+ Year Olds?

I’m 78 years old and I’m lookin for some friends who are 70 plus years old. I’m an old bull but i’m still kickin.

60 Likes

ayyye, props to you big dog…O.G representing, im youngblood but damn if i dont respect some s*** like this

9 Likes

I was 19 when I first when vanilla WoW

1 Like

Can’t wait to see your PvP montage, grandpa. Do us proud.

16 Likes

My 76 y/o mom will be rolling with me on Pagle.

32 Likes

I’m almost envious. Assuming you played WoW when it first came out. A lot of the argument against classic has been that it’s just nostalgia and all that sort of non-sense. Being an older gamer there is a legitimate chance that you truthfully forgot everything about it and it would be like experiencing it all over again for the first time. Rock on man

5 Likes

respect…

edit: I hope I can still online game at 78. I’ll be playing WoW Classic’s Classic’s Classic

10 Likes

Born in 1951, close enough to the 70yo bracket I am. :slight_smile:
Looking forward to playing the only expac I missed.

13 Likes

1951 baby myself. Played Vanilla and have wanted it back since TBC.

11 Likes

Another 1951 baby, sure hope I’m still playing in 10 years. Kudos to ya :star_struck:

11 Likes

I just turned 70 this month and my wife is 68. We’ll both be there at launch.

18 Likes

71 here. Playing since 2005.

11 Likes

I am trying to picture my dad playing wow. He is 65. I just dont see it. I am fascinated by older gamers. Like they broke the mold of, “technology is for the young ones.” Really cool to see you all! Ill prolly go at like 40 from some stupid garbage but if i do live to be 70+ i hope to be as cool as y’all!

6 Likes

1950 here and still kicking, albeit more slowly.

Good to see all this wonderful representation of elderhood.

5 Likes

1952 here and have been playing since 2008 when I first “discovered” WoW. I think it’s hilarious that so many of the younger set are amazed that older people play WoW.

5 Likes

My dad is 79 and will be playing.

7 Likes

Hey, back in the mid-late 90s/early 2000s there were several people in my social circle who were 50+, playing games like MUDs/UO/Everquest/SWG/etc.

I’ve lost track of them but I’m sure that at least some of them still game, despite all being in their 70’s now.

3 Likes

I’m only 60 so…I’ll just get off your lawn. :stuck_out_tongue:

11 Likes

I’m 63 next month and hope to still be gaming when i hit my 70’s

5 Likes

Give this man a damn medal! You sir are a true hero

1 Like