Antumbra, Shadow of the Cosmos - The sun is evil!

I was suspended for half the week last week?

O.o

Are you confusing me for someone else? How can you report me for trolling if I wasn’t able to say anything for most of last week?

Lawl nice edit. So you were the one who reported me for making jokes about the Jailer? O.o. And yet you accuse me of having a crusade against you.

To be fair the original convo of this derailment did end until you brought it back up again when Doness brought up Garroshs’ motives for Stonetalon.

Then instantly claiming you didn’t want to talk about it right after.

Pointing out that not everything is sexist like how you said not everything is racist to Baal is not trolling. If it is, then saying that to Baal is also trolling.

So how would you explain you bringing it back up hours after it originally ended? Did I force you to reply to Doness and bring the topic back up? No.

At this point I can accuse you of trolling for the same reason. Bringing it back up to get a reaction out of me.

One thread = threads?

This is why certain posters believe you have a victim complex.

1 Like

Stop….please. The pettiness is just pathetic at this point

1 Like

Hello there.

8 Likes

I need a hug Doness.

Hugs

5 Likes

Hello

I was just moving it into the larger post. I tend to not like saying something in a seperate post when I can say it in another, larger one.

1 Like

Same could be said about you and your weird obession with Ren.

There’s a phrase about throwing stones and glass houses after all

1 Like

I don’t have a weird obession with Ren. If I did I would be in every thread they responded to and replying to them. Doing what we both did in this thread. Like they claim I am actually doing. Even though it can be easily disproved by simply going into the other threads.

Dude, that time I posted my sylvanas comment about sexism playing a part in why some people dislike her, you went off on Ren like a petulant child throwing a fit. Telling us to grow up while you flailed around like a child

I have 22 screenshots of you doing exactly that two weeks ago.

You have been relentless since that Sylvanas thread that got nuked.

I’m asking you again to just let it go. Please.

1 Like

Okay and how does that PROVE that I have an obsession with Ren? I have acted that way to other posters like Cursewords in the past. Something that Cursewords even vouched for in that very thread in question.

So bringing it back up again today after like a month ago is being relentless?

That thread was more than two weeks ago. And that wasn’t the reason why I got suspended and you know that. I even provide a copy of what post got me suspended if you want. Hell, in that post I was agreeing with you. So if you report people for trolling when they take your side, why should anyone take you seriously?

I just find it weird that you brought it back up again later in this thread while claiming you don’t want to talk about it. You can’t have your cake and eat it too.

Because long after she stopped responding to you personally, you kept trying to pick a fight. Than you came in to this thread, brought up the Saurfang and sexism stuff knowing it was going to provoke a response, and now your trying to blame the whole thing on Ren.

1 Like

I replied to DONESS not Denona. Sorry you got confused about that.

Doness hasn’t replied to me.

He’s probably scared off from all the fighting :frowning: Doness come back let me hug you.

Asking her for why she felt that way is not asking for a fight, not trying to pick one. That was not my intent.

I was never confused about that. I made several references to you replying to Doness. I just find it a bit hypocritical that you didn’t want to discuss it with anyone period then bring it back up again a few hours after it was dropped.

In the post they responded to me saying they blocked me, I literary asked them that I merely wanted to them to explain why they felt that way. Considering they basically said to Baal that not everything is intentionally racist even if it can be seen that way.

I was not trying to pick a fight. Just wanted a perspective.

But if that is asking for a fight to you then that is on you, not me.

Oh come on. Thats a bunch of bull and you know it. You already know how she feels on the matter and there is zero reason to bring it up again outside of provoking a response

Actually no it isn’t. Since whenever I asked why I either got ignored or flat out blocked.

At the time I did not.

This recent part of this argument started when you replied to me about glass houses and being obsessed with Ren. The latter of which is simply not true and know that.

And like I said, they brought it back up the second time in this thread even though they said they wanted none of it in the first place. Only to then make up lies to try and justify their point of view. And when asked to supply evidence, they tried to shut down the discussion.

If I was looking for a fight, one would think I would’ve used the same type of language I did in that other thread from a few weeks back. However I did not. At least not at the beginning.

Zul’momma or Author ate Doness :sob:

Why are you trying to frame like these two events happened right after each other and not after weeks or even a month?

Hell there were times when Ren and I were discussing things that had nothing to do with Saurfang. Even things we actually agreed on. One of those agreements got me suspended for making a joke about Zovaal. I can provide a link to that post if you want me to. Blizzard deleted the post when I got suspended as they usually do.

And like I said before, if I was intentionally looking for a fight, I would’ve used language that would’ve started one. I did not this time around.

Was it bad timing on my part yes. Considering Ren was just in a fight in Baal. Was I intentionally looking for one? No.

No, but he might’ve been drawn there because that’s where Zovaal went.

So, back on the topic of the thread, there was an research artifact that turned into a toy. A sword that could literally cut out someone’s shadow. Are we still going with it being a random Jungian reference? Or do you think this was subtle foreshadowing of their being a “shadow side” to everyone we may have to fight?

I like the Jungian aspect of it though, as a nod to all the characters having the potential to be evil and us having to integrate or desolve our shadows would give me a giggle, because that’s the first step in The Magnum Opus of Hermeticism.

1 Like

I don’t think he would have been newly succumbing to Zovaal’s domination if he was already aligned with him.