Anti-RDF arguments. A takedown

I love when people call valid complaints “crying” btw… lol

Where are you getting your numbers from?

Wrath Release Date : November 13, 2008

Patch 3.3 Release Date : December 8, 2009

Cataclysm Release Date : December 7, 2010

Wrath amount of days without Dungeon Finder : 390 days

Wrath with Dungeon Finder : 364 days

26 days difference is literally “nearly half”

This. People who feel wronged or get upset by a company are significantly more likely to speak out about it.

ICC was long drawn out.

I made a Paladin recently to try out tanking; there is no dungeon finder port to dungeon thing and I get a full group with seconds of posting LFM Healer and 3 DPS.

I get so many tells from people wanting a group that I can form it literally any way I like.

I did something nice with a script that shows me what class it is thats whispering me; made things even easier, and i have a polite macro response to all the zugs that were too slow to respond.

youre on Grobb like me, there is no shortage of DPS looking for dungeons at literally every level of play; i dont even wait long for a healer; there are tons of them to play with.

1 Like
  • Wrath of the Lich King systems and balance were implemented during its pre-patch (3.0.2) on October 14th, 2008.
  • Dungeon Finder is introduced in patch 3.3.0 on December 8th, 2009 along with Icecrown Citadel and it’s 5-man dungeons among other things.
  • Cataclysm systems and balance were implemented during its pre-patch (4.0.1) on October 12th, 2010.

Having played in WOTLK originally I found dungeon finder a great way to get into dungeons fast and knock them out without having to spend time trying to find people.

I guess it just means that since it will not be included I can just skip the fake classic WOTLK that Blizzard is offering us. They are changing one of the big features of the most popular expansion that they ever had because a few hate dungeon finder.

Which is weird since dungeon finder was not forced on anyone, but removing it forces all players to play the game in a way that differs from the original WOTLK expansion.

I simply have much less time or interest in the game than I did years ago so removing an easy way to grab a few dungeons makes it an easy skip.

1 Like

Ya nothing more hard core than typing in a chat box LMFAO.
Basking in ignorance is never a good look bud. Thats something you should truly think about.

You realize national opinion polls only have like 1,000-2,500 people in them, right? Thats for a population of 300 million.

6,000 people polled is way more than enough.

So you think RDF only solves people having to type out in chat?

You are very ignorant.

Than why not just drop Wrath last patch.
Why do the expansion in phases?
Than in a year do Cata that should give everyone a chance for Invincible or even the Time Lost.
Every phase is Wrath it all should be released on day one.

They are just arguing semantics.

No one denies this, but that’s how the game played out.

Except those pre-patches are excluding Lich King as the main content.

October 14th, 2008 Max level is still 70, no Lich King content.

October 12th, 2010 Max level is still 80, no available Cataclysm content.

If you wanna skew it that way that’s fine I guess, but in terms of the time frame of being able to enter a Lich King dungeon as the highest level of content available, it would still be a 26 day difference.

1 Like

I’m pro lfd. And it’s not hard to understand how it was a part in the social aspect of wow changing to what it is now. Notice how I said a part of what changed. Your post reads like a spoiled child throwing a tantrum man.

Yes. But we can clearly see Blizzard is trying to make changes to keep people longer than three Classic Expansions. Changes have to be made going past WotLK else there’s a real dilemma with whats next.

You can do this without rdf. Make a valid point please or get out.

Fact, I was still doing the ICC 5 man heroics during Cata prepatch because there were still a couple items I needed.

No, changes don’t need to be made. Release the game the way it originally was and let us decide if we want to play it or not.

3 Likes

What is your claim that suggests LFG is a better tool than RDF. that isn’t a subjective single variable viewpoint about social aspects. Whats the gameplay advantage? You know its a game first and foremost. I’m considering the whole player base. You’ve been spewing bs about its casual so It bE bAd. So whos the ignorant self-serving one?