Another plea to bring back Mage Tower artifact appearances

I got nothing to do with mage tower anymore since I unlocked all my mage warrior and paladin skins. Even got stuff for my barely played warlock.

Make new stuff so there is a reason to go back there again.

2 Likes

No

10/char

4 Likes

Time sensitive means time sensitive. No thanks.

7 Likes

Only if you get them from doing the challenges they came from before, not some crap like buying them from the trading post or

At first, I was in the “they’ll never bring them back” camp, but that went out the window when they brought back the Mage Tower itself, and the current pattern of adding things in one expansion and removing them the next (MoP and WoD legendary item questlines, Mage Tower appearances, final boss AoTC mounts, Veilstrider title, etc.) is becoming increasingly arbitrary and archaic. I already got most of the few appearances I wanted, but wouldn’t say no to getting another chance to get the one for Holy paladin.

2 Likes

Titles are legit the only thing I have 0 quarrel with being removed

Requires significantly less work to make a title than it does making a mount/armor set/weapon/etc

1 Like

And here’s one from Blizzard themselves

Your reddit post is denied

11 Likes

That was from last year, so I’m just going to keep asking like everyone else who keeps asking until they bring them back.

Even if an actual Blizzard poster replies to this thread and says “no” I’m still going to keep asking until they bring them back.

10 Likes

ill say yes if blizzard also put ALL TCG items on trading post.

4 Likes

Do it, also bring back the MoP challenge mode appearances.

4 Likes

Don’t worry OP you can get a chance in Legion classic

4 Likes

And we know blizzard is super famous for never changing their minds

8 Likes

they should keep adding new stuff to mage tower every patch. i don’t think we should bring back the old weapons and lessen their value BECAUSE the mage tower is an absolute joke and easy to complete with dragonflight talents

He still won’t get it lol

The only people who disagree are neck beards. Clearing the tower with Antorus gear wasn’t “A challenge” worth bragging over forever. All taking the Mage Tower appearances did was punish people who either didn’t play during Legion or didn’t have max level alts in certain classes at the time.
Any notion that exclusivity is the only thing keeping your pixels valuable is laughable. If their only value is exclusivity, then they have no real value to you to begin with and might as well be made available to others.

11 Likes

i’ll run the mage tower…when there’s useful gear involved…
high 300s…(375+)
i’ll take every one of my L70 alts through and gear them up…
but that would be too much fun…
mustn’t have fun…
fun is BAD!

So… 1.3k (yes I rounded up for funzies) represents a majority of WoW players now?
Even for giggles… let’s say that WoW only has 1 million players. 1.3k is a fraction of a percent. Do they still teach math in school?

3 Likes

I wish people would just learn to take no for an answer when a company says something instead of thinking like this. “If I kick and scream loud and often enough, I will get what I want” is such an immature mentality.

10 Likes

When they do this… we see this:

and I have only one response for this situation:

1 Like

You can’t, though. The gameplay environment has completely changed.

It’ll never happen but I wish it did.

2 Likes