Announcing RP-PVP in WoW Classic

RP-PvP server currently up for the stress test!

1 Like

“Just one” is great. One server with a monopoly on the RP-PVP ruleset means its bound to have a healthy sized community. Multiple RP-PVP realms would split what is an admittedly niche community.

Anyway, thank you so much, Blizzard! We spoke and you listened.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t expect it to be too laid back. You’ll have less of those tryhard streamer types, for sure, if that’s what you mean primarily.

Emerald Dream in it’s heyday was as famed for it’s skilled PvPers as it was it’s cross-faction RP events.

Thanks for listening blizzard. But whats the word on these stress test servers?

Please set this server on the west coast (PST). Thanks.

hopefully all of the garbage roleplayers stay on retail lmao

east coast thanks (EST) =P

1 Like

Expect to see a lot of bronze dragons.

7 Likes

Maelstrom was really good as well. We always sort of had a slightly rivalry with Emerald Dream

I played last night for about 5 hours…

All I can say is: I LOVE IT! I love the grind! I love the miserable drop rate. I love dying 15+ times trying to get to level 10 for my first pet! I loved the old school late night banter.

It. Was. Awesome!

Ignore the few complainers, @Kaivax. This was beautiful to see and experience again!

How will we know what time zone the realms are in??

Ill see you there!

Even if the name is something awful like Grobbulous, I am just happy it is there to have a name.

3 Likes

What if the name is Bieber Believers?

PST and Grobbulus

Double fug.

1 Like

It is good for a server nickname. I consider myself to be on “Grobby”. Or “The Grobs”.

“She gave me The Grobs!”

1 Like

Temper your expectations for the RP-PVP ruleset. If you want more strict PVP and walk up, you’re probably better off on a pure RP server.

What does the Server Time zone cause for those of us on the east coast?

If it is the only RP-PVP server, will it really affect anything? Honest question.

@Kaivax, please reconsider the having the only RP-PVP server be PST and located out of the LA datacenter. Every single RP-PVP server in retail was located out of Chicago and on CST to cater to the larger population of players on that server. Why would you change that up? We won’t want the inherit +30 - 50 ms latency that comes with connecting, cross-country.

Either relocate it to Chicago in CST or EST, or make a second server, please.

3 Likes