Announcing RP-PVP in WoW Classic

I have re-subbed specifically for Classic and while I am not interested in RP-PVP myself, it is VERY encouraging to see the Classic team being responsive to something a segment of the community has asked for.

Well-done Blizz Classic Team!

1 Like

Thank you! Yup. Rolling RP- PvP. On a side note would Padre be an acceptable RP name?

1 Like

Woot. Glad you guys decided to give us one.

1 Like

fixed it for you, 1.12 is good AV.

On topic: Congrats to those who wanted it, glad you’re going to be happier pandas when it launches. Edit: South park reference, not race reference.

1 Like

Not an expert here, but as I understand it, the only reportable names are the usual “ubercowxd”, “Imaqtmage” and the likes of that… “Padre” doesn’t seem like something I would report but, again I am not sure.

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Nice, now those types of players can go play on their own servers and leave the rest of us to be try hards :wink:

1 Like

Thank you, this change has resolved me trying to choose realms between rp and pvp.

I may still have a pve realm just on account of having one for various things, but also I suspect I’ll main a rp pvp realm. It has pretty much all I hope to have. Just keep the non rp folk away from that realm (I know ya can’t, but they could ruin it for me if they are busy being problem children.)

1 Like

I’m considering rolling on this realm because it seems like it will be more laid back less tryhards, more casual atmosphere, and more immersive. Is that right? Or am I just dumb for assuming that and it’ll be like everywhere else lol? I definitely can be dumb sometimes.

1 Like

I would expect that from the core RP community, yes. But as many people have pointed out in this thread alone, many non-Rpers will roll on this realm for its more mature community and I personally also expect many to roll here because it will be less competitive and will give them a higher chance of being in the top players… but if that option becomes too popular, suddenly you’ve got an RP-pvp realm only in name, which ends up being a regular PvP realm @_@

2 Likes

ROFL the girl clapping at the end got me good

2 Likes

Thank you for coming through for us Blizzard.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH BLIZZ!!! :smiley: I really appreciate that you listened to the community on this one. I’m 3000% more hyped for classic now. Thank you, thank you!

1 Like

Big thanks Blizzard for making this decision. Myself and many others appreciate you for it.

1 Like

Thank You Blizzard. Super excited now.

1 Like

Good decision, guys. :slight_smile:

I’ll never play on those servers but I’m glad the folks asking for them got them. Here’s hoping they don’t die.

God bless, you, sir.

1 Like

Yeah, buddy.
See you there.

1 Like

Yay I can finally go HOME! RIP The Venture Co RP-PVP being rolled into the new system.

1 Like

So very Grateful!

Thank you !!!

1 Like