Anime thread:

I’m sorry I’m not sure what you’re talking about :rofl:

Did you mean to reply to me?

I miss that store. My roommate was from Texas and he had access to all those kind of really cool places.

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

1 Like

Kind of reminds me of “Trapped in a Dating Sim: The World of Otome Games is tough for Mobs.”
Guy gets Isekai’d into the world of this game his little sister forced him to play, he reincarnates into a no named NPC character who was destined for misery from an unwanted arranged marriage with an elderly woman who’s a notorious black widow, or death from being conscripted into the army to fight in some forgotten backwater.

He decided nuts to that, went looking for a powerful cheat item that was in the game, came back to his home with a fortune to buy his freedom and decided to enroll in a prestigious school to improve his life. During so he encountered the main heroine of the game and decided then and there he’d do everything in his power to avoid changing the story too much, effectively staying out of her life whenever possible.
As you can imagine, this goes horribly.

My 13 year old is into anime at this point, so we actually watch things together!

-DBZ/DBS
-Hunter X Hunter (rewatching multiple times)
-Black Clover
-Tokyo Ghoul / Re:
-Castlevania (rewatching when I can)

I don’t get much TV time in, but when I do, it’s mostly the listed content. Nothing terribly adventurous by any means

Finishing up Gintama. We are hyped for the next Demon Slayer season!

Hubby and I are watching the current seasons of My Hero Academia and Golden Kamuy (which I feel is really slept on. I don’t see folks talking about it much.)

thinking of rewatching yu yu hakusho the dark tournament arc.

Anyone read the new Jojolands Chapter? I thought it was Perfectly Bizarre XD!

1 Like

Started watching monster now that I’m an adult after putting it off like 15 years ago when it was recommended to me.

Really cool anime.

1 Like

Get wrecked necros

6 Likes

I started watching Nier:Automata and it’s really good so far, but sadly has been postponed after 3 episodes due to covid difficulties. :frowning:

Also finally watched Spy x Family which was really fun.

The fourth ep came out yesterday actually. It’s good.

1 Like

I’m still waiting for that new Boku no Hero and Boruto chapter.

Until then I’ll be watching the new episodes of Bofuri as they come out.

I’m currently watch my hero academia and just started Naruto.

1 Like

Just finished:

• S2 of Yashahime
  • S2 of Made in Abyss

Watching:

• S5 of My Hero Academia
  • Kekkashi

Next in queue:

• S3 of Tokyo Ghoul
  • S4 and S5 of Food Wars
  • S2 of Peter Grills and the Philosopher’s Stone
  • Jojo’s Stone Ocean
  • Ikkitousen

On Bleach right now

1 Like

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up, I’ll have to check it out later.

Is this show funny? I’m more of an 80s and 90s anime fan and have missed out on a lot of more modern shows, especially 2010s stuff. These types of shows are done to death at this point so I’m not sure which ones are worth watching. Everyone raves about Konosuba! and I thought it was average at best. :confused:

1 Like

I dunno, I played mmos my entire life, so isekai’s live out my innermost fantasies of being reincarnated into MMO worlds like WoW.

And gasp Konosuba is the funniest anime I have ever seen. T.T

Bofuri isn’t meant to be funny, but entertaining seeing how it parallels to modern MMOs.

I personally never liked old school anime (besides growing up with original DBZ, Naruto, and Inuyasha), too boomer for me.

But then again, I’m in my early twenties.

1 Like

i watched episode 1-998 of One Piece since last March.

I waited twenty years to start it so I could binge it