Anime thread:

Weebs and Otakus only.

I’m currently rewatching the original Dragonball in my PJs and bowls of popcorn.

What are you watching?

10 Likes

Just finished Chainsaw man and every second was bloody, gory, and glorious like I expected it to be. Definitely lived up to the hype. Now we wait 10 years in typical anime fashion for a second season :sob:

4 Likes

Ever watch Berserk?

2 Likes

I have! I have yet to watch the golden age arc yet, isn’t it a prequel for caska?

I just finished World’s End Harem…

Can’t remember. Been too stuck on DB and One Piece.

Last one I watched was demon slayer. Havent picked a new one up yet. I was thinking maybe death note.

1 Like

You are anime only right? Then you aren’t ready for the Reze arc and the Internacional Assasins arc, these are the arcs where Chainsaw Man become Chainsaw Man.

1 Like

Just finished a re-binge of Cat’s Eye. Such a fun show. That 80’s art style got me hooked on anime. Next up is a re-binge of Great Teacher Onizuka.

Have yet to watch that too. Went from Demon Slayer to Goblin Slayer.

1 Like

I am anime only. I don’t read manga much, but I am about to buy the full Demon Slayer manga set because I simply cannot wait to see how it ends lol.

1 Like

Won’t be rad until Santa arc. That’s if they decided to green light for more seasons.

And too bad we’ll never get a Fire Punch adaptation. I was hoping that CSM’s popularity might get them talking, but so far not seeing any big interest in making it happen.

Im having a demon slayer hangover. Kind of like an Elden Ring hangover where everything else seems half as good. I watched Attack on Titan before that, and i recommend that to anyone who hasn’t seen it yet.

1 Like

Please do. At the rate they’re releasing the anime, you’ll end up being spoiled long before they finish. It’s a great read and I promise you won’t be disappointed.

They have a good box set on Amazon thats usually on a good sale.

My hero season 6 and Bleach TYBW

I’m done now and sad

2 Likes

Working on “Uncle From Another World” right now. I kind of have a thing for Isekais.

Oh definitely look up the Manga for some series. One I absolutely recommend is Mahou Sensei Negima by Ken Akamatsu, same guy that did Love Hina.

I’ve been catching up on a few of the newer Spongebob episodes

5 Likes

Your next watch is Shield Maiden

Where the hell is Fuzzbutt…

Goblin Slayer

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon: