ANIME MAFIA (H) PvP-NA, Herod

Anime Mafia
(guild name subject to change)

We are a guild primarily from the Lights Hope free server so we know a lot about classic but you don’t need to be, you can be completely new to vanilla!!!

We plan to join and play on a NA. PvP server and focus on leveling as fast as we can to start raiding ASAP, we will be pretty serious about raiding. hope to be servers first MC clear!! To make that happen we will need many more people who have experience raiding to join us and many more people who aren’t too knowledgeable about raiding or even classic at all to support us by helping the guild get gold and equipment for the most qualified for raiding,**

We won’t only take the most experienced or the most well geared on raids we will raid 3 nights a week for about 2-3 hours around 7-8 pacific time Friday/Saturday and then a midweek raid, (Raid times are also subject to change)

The Midweek raid will be a mixture of veterans who know the raids and new people to get many more people geared and experienced so we will always have people available for the weekends raids.
We will also help people leveled by power leveling them!!!
We will also need people who know how to farm gold very well, for example maybe a few teams of 2 that farm a few hours a day, either teams of 2 frost mages or a team with 1 frost mage and a healer, this will be a huge help for the whole guild to help us buy the important reagents we need to craft potions and gear we need for the raids, you will be loved by all :stuck_out_tongue: so let us know if that’s something you are willing to do! We cannot express how important this task would be to us and the guild!!! so if you don’t really want to raid and just play casual and support us that will also be amazing and you are welcome to join.
(I myself will be doing this to help out the guild)

We are also looking for active players who want to level together and raid and do world PvP and have fun and make new friends and help each other out. You don’t need to be an experienced player at all . Also a lot of us love anime and love talking about it so you you are an anime fan as well and looking for a guild who also loves anime you are 100000000000% welcome to join!!!

MY BT: Rhysand#1831
Our discord is https:// discord.gg/GGJGSE5 Hope to see some new faces!..well hear new voices lol

I think you guys should reconsider renaming to ‘anime club’ and then I’ll join

That’s a fantastic name.

I’m only coming back to vanilla for the bara and yaoi.

1 Like

UwU anime mafia-chan