Looking for fun guild

Hi there,

I have 3 , myself included looking for a guild. Prefer casual raiding guild on a PvP server. We currently have names reserved on the Thalnos server.

I am a WoW vetran, especially thru Vanilla. I helped run a top end raiding guild and have knowledge of every encounter in MC, BWL, AQ and 40 man NAX.

The other 2 are experienced as well

We are Horde

I play an UD lock
The other 2 will be a healer and warrior.

edit:
Def looking for a horde guild and we are not married to our server, just picked it cause the others were full.

Thanks!

Noren
Abandoned
Eldre Thalas

Hey Noren,
I just started up a guild today! Message me in my discord and we can talk real quick. I’m looking for experienced leaders for this guild! We’re small cause I just started it, but its growing. Hope to see you for the chat.

Thanks!
discord.gg/sCGUZ7

1 Like

I mistakenly missed the part that said you were rolling on Thalnos. We are planning on rolling Faerlina. If that’s an issue, sorry about that!

Hey there, sounds like our guild on Whitemane(Horde) might be a good fit for you!

We have a mixed group of veterans and new players looking to run PvP (open world and BGs when they come out, at least a few folks aiming for rank 7+) and semi-hardcore raiding down the line.
We will be running events on weekends, starting with Sundays and expanding into Friday and/or Saturday evenings as more folks reach endgame, led by officers with more than a decade of prior raiding and guild leading experience.

We’re not rushing to 60, and planning to enjoy the release. Focus will be on the dungeons and levelling experience at first, with pvp/raiding becoming a higher priority a couple months in after folks have had some time to enjoy the journey to endgame.

We promote a relaxed, non-toxic atmosphere playing with friends and invite anyone to join us. :smile:

If this sounds like a good fit, please contact me to find out more:
Discord: ScraftyJack#8876
Battlenet tag: ScraftyJoe#1949

Oh I think I missed the Thalnos part as well. My bad!

Alliance | PvP Server: Herod | Semi-Hardcore | CST |

OPEN RECRUITMENT

:crossed_swords: Focus :crossed_swords:
To have fun! A semi-hardcore Classic WoW experience. Designed to fit a working-person’s schedule. Fran Aska will have something for everyone including consistent raiding, PvP, or just chilling. Leadership will strive to be transparent, fair, and effective at making raiding goals and group play events a reality.

:crossed_swords: Raids :crossed_swords:
Progress & supporting raids Sunday/Mondays with a 8PM CST Start, with Saturday being for raid quests and attunements. Loot council will give drops to characters to benefit long-term progress. An alt is encouraged to enable more raids, splits, and scheduling flexibility. Attendance requirements will be more relaxed when compared to hardcore guilds.

:crossed_swords: PvP :crossed_swords:
Groups for days

:crossed_swords: Discord/Contact :crossed_swords:
We are looking for various levels of players: officers, Raiders, PvP-er’s, and casual.

message me on Discord: Meo#5613

Hey! I am not sure if you guys are looking to raid but we are in need of those classes! Check out our guild forum where you can find our discord link and read more about our guild. Would love to chat more with you in the discord.

Thanks for the replies everyone, gonna talk it over today and hit some people up. We arent married to thalnos, jus the other servers were full and we didnt know if there would be a wait time for them so i hit the med pop one…I prefer a larger server for obvious reasons.

Def Horde tho

Check these guys out. I was in the same boat, looking for a H guild. I hung out in disc with them and they seem pretty cool and know what they’re talking about.

Hey , I’m from Royal Authorities and we’d very much be interested in having you join us.
We’re an NA Alliance guild (Semi-Hardcore PvE, Casual RP) on Grobbulus interested in recruiting you for raid. Our time zone ranges from PST to EST with our raid times being 8:30-11:30 PM EST on Tuesday/Thursday. Our loot distribution system is Loot Council and we’re fully aware of what kind of responsibility this comes with.
If you’d like to learn more, you’re more than welcome to join the discord. If you’re interested, you can submit an application in the form.
If you have any questions you can send a friend request to Sudnep#1165 on Discord, Battle Net, or even just ask them directly on the application.

Application: forms.gle/CwYaMovbDab2D1jj8
Discord: discord.gg/Fmx9VeG

Hello Noren,

Me and a few friends decided to start our own guild and would love to invite you to join us. We plan on hitting 60’s within the first week if time allows us. We are still deciding on Raiding times but It will probably be 2 times a week after 8-9 PM EST since we all have jobs. We are also planning on a lot of PVP later on .

We are on the Faerlina server!

If you are interested and would like to know more about us you can join our discord :

discord.gg/NcccHSs

Or you can add me on discord : BlooDy#5078

Hey, if you’re still looking, we’re a brand new guild on Whitemane and we could still use another with some good raid leadership experience. Check us out :slight_smile:

Heya! Our guild [Best in Slot] is a pvp progression guild on the alliance side of Whitemane if you are interested. We plan on raiding primarily on Fridays and weekends but are still polling to get our raid times situated. Here is the discord link if you are interested in checking us out!
https://discord.gg/7uAtr3

Legit Vanilla experienced Raiders are rare these days, would love to have your group join us. We are especially in need of a Lock. Ourguikd cleared all content Vanilla-Wrath and were a Top 50 US guild in Vanilla and BC. If you’re looking for a solid group of players that is a little older and is a blast to be around, hit me up.

BT- Darkdevoid09#1749

1 Like

Hey there, if you’re still on the hunt for a guild I think we might be a good fit for you. Here’s a link to our recruitment post: [H] Fairbanks <Vanilla Fire> Loot Council, Casual/Semi-hardcore If you have any questions feel free to contact through the information in the post. Have a nice day!

[H] <Eternal> Thalnos

Guild Type: both raid and PvP oriented . Will have pre made battleground groups, and scheduled world PvP events.

Raid Times: We will be aiming to schedule raids starting between 6pm and 9pm EST, weekends. This will be dependent on guild members.

Event Times: Maybe on weekend afternoons, lets see what you guys think.

Classes Needed: All roles needed, we have a raid main-tank.

We are a motivated new guild, seeking players of all skill levels. Our goal is to create a fun, helpful community with strong ambitions. The core group of this guild have been gaming together for a few years now. Some of us played in 2005 and quit early WoTLK. All in all we are a very chill group, I’m sure we are the right fit .

Discord: Add GrapeApe#1703 or type this channel
_https://discord.gg/DXdPJd (remove underscore)

Hi there,

Infernal would love to have you, I feel you would be a great fit. Blah Blah and all the normal stuff that recruiters say.

Add me on battlenet so we can chat!

Achilles#13238

Hi , Weekenders Pagle |A| is looking for more players:

|Semi-Casual|Sat/Sun 3PM-6PM EST|might be what you are looking for if:

• Can’t find guilds that will raid in times that you are not working!
  • kids are doing their own thing.
  • The Husband/Wife/Partner won’t Aggro at this time PST for Inv . :call_me_hand:
    check out all our info:
    WEEKENDERS |A| Pagle