Classic Vet LF NA Guild

Hey guys, I’m looking for an NA guild on either a PVP or PVE server. I’m available pretty much every night but have a strong preference not to raid on Tues or Sunday. I’ve played this game since day 1 and have gone 6/15 in Naxx over the years on various servers.

Class preference in order:

1. Holy Priest
  2. Mage
  3. Warrior

Days/Times:
Any, prefer NOT Tuesday or Sunday
Weekdays 5CST or later, Weekends any

I’m looking for a more hardcore guild although not looking for server firsts. At least 8+ hours of raiding per week. Friendly player, active guild mate, reliable raider. Please feel free to reply with your posts if you think it’s a good fit.

Hello, I am an officer form NaCl. We have been around for years from the realm Moon Guard and have ahcieved many heroic clears and mythic progression in raiding. We will be on the RP-PVP realm Grobbulus. We are planning to be Semi-Hardcore in classic and welcome all who wish to raid, PVP, and RP. We have been raiding Tues and Wed from 9 to 12 CST currently, but may change times a little bit. If you are interested please message me!
Discord: Tala#0262
Btag: Blazingeagle#11348
I am looking forward to talking with you.

SALT FOR THE SALT GOD!

Hey Zerxes, Riptore here from Dunamas. Semi Hardcore PvE Raiding Guild. We raid Tues 9pm to 12am EST and Sat 2pm to 4pm EST. Here is a link to our original post with all relevant info. Look forward to hearing from you. Delete Please

Hi Zerxes,

We are PVE EST HORDE.

What I can offer you is that my group is in our mid 30s, and we’ve done hardcore raiding. Achieved US 1st Tier 12 and US 4 Tier 11. However, that is not our intent for Classic. That being said, when we raid we will be serious and competitive.

We are looking to meet new people and make new friends while enjoying the Classic content.
Here is our recruitment post for more info.

Contact me any time with questions.
Cheers

yo ANIME MAFIA (H) PvP-NA, Herod

I’ll keep this short and sweet. Interviewing people today and tomorrow.

NA ALLIANCE PVP
Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will likely be added down the road.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

Please Join Our Discord to chat https://discord.gg/AWduk7A
Post here or PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324