[H][Herod realm] Mage Main Looking For Guild/Friends

Introduction: I am 29 years old and I have been a WoW player on and off since Vanilla. I currently work evening shift and finishing at 2300 eastern time. I will be changing schedule by the end of September to a more regular schedule.

Raid Achievements: I will not post everything here, note-worthy achievements including top 250 World kill (normal diffulty) back in Cataclysm. My raiding days were mostly in WotLK and cleared up to Heroic LK (13% is our best attempt, but apparently Defile is a tough mechanic) I have cleared 0 lights Yogg as well.

What I am looking for:
Mainly a community to join and play with, however, my ultimate WoW Classic goal is to see Kel’Thuzad dead. I will be looking for a serious guild with focused players willing to improve and kill raid bosses. I am expecting members of a guild to be helpful and respectful toward each other. I will be doing dungeons and will invite guild mates to do them.

My characters:
First one is a Mage, I will be rolling enchanting tailoring and I will be putting as much time as possible to get to the end-game gearing process as early as possible. Second character will be a Rogue, mostly for PvP, but I will be doing PvE with it as well. With the PvP focus, I will probably play mining and engineering for all the perks it brings.

Questions?
Do not be afraid to add me on Bnet (Khorn#1316) or on discord. (Khorn#4870)

Hey there! Let’s chat!

here