Angry casuals and S4

Now that you mention it, I would love some new world quests.

1 Like

Is he combusting and hard casted a PB on accident with out sun king buff? lol

If you are playing on a schedule unfit for your region then may I suggest you change it? That and lag are the purpose of separation.

i agree but like would a few pet battles have been too much to ask for?

1 Like

Casuals complaining about casuals thinking they aren’t because they raid sometimes.

Damn kids.

3 Likes

Of course it would be nice if they had the process and personal in place to properly get content out in timely fashion that avoided content droughts.

But in terms is effort vs’ reward, recoloring existing multiplayer content that has replay value is pretty good solution.

Probably hold the casual normal raiding guild I’m in together. Couple days worth of world quests probably wouldn’t.

If you ever wanted to know what people meant by “privilege”…

1 Like

The PTR. A flat 30% buff to HP and damage next to the affix.

No it wouldnt. Especially given the gear increase and the raid already being nerfed into oblivion. Jailer in particular is a massive joke in its entirety.

And you realize what a small fraction of players do raiding? Yet alone Mythic? LFR for instance was introduced to justify the amount of resources pumped into a raid.

Even a flat ilvl increase would be enough. Which doesnt take time.

4 Likes

I’m in a EST region myself, it’s my friend that’s not. Not that it matters, the OCE servers share groupfinder with us. There are simply no raids at that time. There is a reason most people from that region still play on NA servers unless they happen to have a guild that raids in their timeframe.

The mount looks dumb so IDC too much myself about this but the whole situation should not have happened in the first place. I want Blizzard to move more in the direction of fun > Annoying BS no one cares about or wants to do. They have improved on this greatly from what we have seen so far with DF when it comes to borrowed power, PvP gearing, crafting, better casual content and stuff like that but they refused to make any of the changes players want, and are getting in DF for this patch even when it takes little or no work on their side.

Try making some sense

Definitely agreed.

too much effort to get angry over this game.

Here are my thoughts on this. While I do agree slime kitty should be in LFR, I am slowly but gradually reaching the point where I am getting sick of hearing about slime kitty At this point, LFR people are left with three options, which are:

1. Do normal
  2. Don’t do it all
  3. Wait till very late in the season, like a month left, and do normal for a quick clear.
    bonus option
  4. Complain on forums.
    I’ll admit, I don’t understand this issue 100% but that is because I am a semi-hardcore raider with a bunch of free time. But for some people, who do not have a lot of time on their hands and dislike raiding, to them, this is frustrating news. I understand, but a lot of people have cleared all three raids on normal or higher. Doing it on normal should be a cakewalk and feel like a carry to a slight degree. But with all these issues people are mentioning, there are many solutions out there that can be solved.
  5. Buy a carry
    if you don’t have the time or you aren’t being accepted into any groups.
  6. Look up video guides.
    If you want to try out normal then videos are helpful
  7. Guilds exist.
    Guilds are always a helpful source to help people with numerous things. Be sure to find a guild willing to help you, not carry you.

Counter point : The last time world quests actually mattered was the AQ Gate event, beyond that the core focus of the game always has and continues to be around raiding (more recently M+) that result in net gear improvements, everything else was always treated as a secondary bonus. As a result reward numbers and quality have always scaled with difficulty (and LFR is only more difficult at times due to human stupidity, which shouldn’t be a factored equation)

A slim cat won’t improve your performance, an Fated LFR Will while world quests let you catch up to the current tier… Which is still non fated raids, (including LFR) as fated are Tier+

Normals while leveling > World quests > LFR | Low Key Mtyhics | Normal Raids > Heroic Raids | Mid key mythics > Mythics Raids | high key mythics

Goes to

Normals while leveling > World quests > LFR | Low Key Mtyhics | Normal Raids | Fated LFR > Fated Normal > Heroic Raids | Mid key mythics > Fated Heroic > Mythics Raids | high key mythics > Fated Mythics

Casual players still receive a progression path, and we shouldn’t need to continually point out the MMO portion of the class of game WOW is, even if its dramatically changed since the ages of Ragnaros being top tier

Times change.

The current tier as of S4 is Fated. Not non fated. Especially considering that stuff such as curve and ce have been removed.

Fated Normal drops current mythic sepulcher ilvl. M+ keys also have their ilvl significantly increased. If you go into Mythic after having done Fated Heroic and got its ilvl youre going to heavily outgear mythic.

Wish we could screw over the 1%
Let casuals have acess to the best gear, cosmetics, and mounts.

Would be funny listing to all the crying

3 Likes

Fated WQs? Ok that could be pretty cool and interesting >.>

1 Like

People like to define the bar of casual as anything above themselves as a cop out excuse to demand things. Mythic players consider anything below mythic to be casual content, heroic AOTC guilds probably consider normal/LFR to be casual and the normal mode people probably consider themselves and/or LFR casual.

Only one of these groups are the ones moaning for stuff constantly, and that’s the LFR mega casuals. I’ve no issue with adding a mount to LFR and don’t care if the jellycat was in it, but the point is this crowd will always find something to complain about that they think they deserve from a higher level of content because “I PAY A SUB TOO”. You’re entitled to server access, not rewards.

4 Likes

they pay as much as you to play whether its by gold or USD’s

what entitles you to all the new content and those other poeple exactly no content that they should somehow be gratefull for? Maybe you should be paying a “casual” players sub if you feel they should have no right or say and definitely no feelings in relation to nothing new untill dragonflight

lol its 3 of those groups telling lfr players to basically quit and destroy their computers.

woops dont you hate it when people remember what you lot say over and over and over and over and over and over and over?

You pay for server access… Not rewards. That would be pay to win. Your subscription doesn’t guarantee equity of reward unfortunately, this is a game that’s designed to be played, not a vending machine.

I never said anyone should quit, this is hysteria and hyperbole. And who is you lot? What NORMAL MODE raider is dunking on LFR players? Normal mode is literally the baseline for raids. It is entry level content. Nobody doing purely normal is dunking on people doing LFR or low keys. Come on, get real and quit the victim complex.

3 Likes