Angry casuals and S4

Why is everyone so upset over this season? It’s LITERALLY intended as a makeshift season to test some new features and tuning of older content. If it works well then it only benefits EVERY player in the future.

Stop complaining about every little thing and just let it play out. Usually we get NOTHING for this last patch and instead have am extra long drought until prepatch.

Who cares if you don’t get your slimecat mount or some new world quests. You’ll find something new to obsess over in 10.0 anyway.

19 Likes

Whoo boy!

17 Likes

No, will only benefit the non casuals.

Stop complaining about complainers.

That is such a cop out statement lol

48 Likes

And they LITERALLY could have made part of the experimental season seeing how it felt to add Fated WQs or more ranks to Cypher gear.

Or hey… not screwed LFR out of a mount.

Shocking, I know. :scream:

58 Likes

I’m not getting my CE mount because of S4 and do I care? Nope.

Complaining about something like a mount is just so silly. It actually hurts my brain to think that casuals are that salty about a mount

1 Like

Then I’d suggest to stop thinking about it and leave people’s opinions alone, instead of getting insulting.

23 Likes

I’m cool with LFR having a mount I really could care less tbh. Idk why they wouldn’t allow it but HONESTLY do you think the people complaining about not getting it in LFR would actually get it anyway?

LFR undoubtedly takes more time to clear than normal raid. 100%.

Guess what casual/LFR players get?

NOTHING.

I can clear all wings of LFR before I even get into a normal group

6 Likes

So then you’re in the same vote as you would be without a makeshift patch and would be in EVERY other xpac. Deal with it.

1 Like

Or we can express our disdain for this absolute moronic decision

20 Likes

I don’t technically think ppl discuss it on forums to change anything, but rather find others who believe the same, and disagree to discuss. The mount situation is clearly controversial.

1 Like

Why do you care if LFRers get a mount or not? You do Mythic raiding. This patch is a “keep 'em interested just long enough” patch. The 133715t5 on the forums have decided that anyone who only does LFR isn’t worth giving rewards to. Why? What does it hurt them? Does it diminish your rewards in any way?

Why do y’all care so much about what other people get?

16 Likes

Then that means it doesn’t affect you. I don’t bud in when the top players complain about something I find to be silly.

You are just being really intentionally dense about it or trolling, pick one.

1 Like

Because there are no normal groups right now. And LFR is a nightmare at the start of a patch LOL imagine not having CE people carrying friends in there. LFR pugs die so hard the first few weeks after launch now imagine doing it once every 3 weeks xD

1 Like

So you agree that normal is not faster than LFR?

I could care less. I agree it should be in LFR. Slime cat is an ugly mount and nobody even cares besides some forum weebs.

2 Likes

Yet you made a new thread to let us know all about how much you don’t care?

8 Likes

This patch/season has literally next to nothing for anybody that doesnt raid normal and above or does M+. The only thing they get is increased ilvl from M0 and LFR. World stuff doesnt get buffed.

15 Likes

Right now it’s probably a toss up. Start of a new patch though normal is for sure faster. Which is exactly the context we would be discussing.

Not for people who are behind the curve and have no achievements.

1 Like