Angerforge Needs Merge with Skyfury

The bottom line here is that if you or anyone else wants to leave then feel free, just don’t try and drag the rest of us who are not having any issues playing the game.

People on Angerforge should have the ability to transfer to Skyfury. They currently don’t, which I think is not very fair to people that want to play at off-peak hours.

I’m one of the very few to log raids so I think there are more raids than what is being reported. I’m sure the number is still the smallest in comparison to other servers that have existed much longer but this is what was to be expected and what I signed up for specifically. I love the sense of community and how your name/reputation actually matters here.

I almost exclusively play off peak hours and still get to do what I want. I think it goes back to maintaining relationships with people and building a solid social network. This was never going to be the server you could pug into Naxx 25 at 3am on a Monday as a stranger. There ARE other servers where that can happen though so the people that want that experience can definitely have it.

That’s fair, I really enjoyed that about my medium pop server during vanilla and the beginning of TBC before the mass transfers started. I can appreciate and respect that. We do have that to some extent on Skyfury, but not nearly the level of my old medium pop server. My main reasoning for wanting transfers from Angerforge to Skyfury comes from a bit of bias, my friends didn’t start Wrath until Skyfury had been locked, and now they’re pretty upset that they can’t transfer here after spending so much time leveling on Angerforge. I do think opening transfers between the servers may cause Angerforge to fully collapse though.

Also, many raids on Skyfury aren’t logged either, specifically the 10 man raids. It does seem 25 mans are almost always logged though, I feel as if that’s more than likely the case over on Angerforge as well. I think that the number of raiders missed by people not logging is probably pretty marginal. Both of my friends are leveling still on Angerforge and tell me there’s plenty all over the place and have to compete for mobs except in Outlands. If there’s a 12k pop, it’s likely mostly levelers.

I hope you and your friends get to play together soon :heavy_heart_exclamation: It’s unfortunate you were separated to begin with!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.