Angerforge Needs Merge with Skyfury

Ding ding ding this!!! All these idiots crying then and crying now. What did you really expect???

I literally got invited to VoA 10/25 while I was just afking in Dalaran lol wasnā€™t even signed up in LFG or anything. Did 3/4 of Naxx last night as well.

As far as leveling alts, I have two and have had no issues finding groups (if anything itā€™s easier to get dungeons the lower you go).

You got invited while AFKā€™ing in Dal because thereā€™s such a lack of level 80s, they had to search the /who list and invite every single one, which you happened to be. Youā€™re proving the main point just by admitting theyā€™re inviting literally anyone they can to fill a 25 man lol.

1 Like

that is the most bs thing Iā€™ve ever read lmao. There is barely anyone playing even at 10:00pm Itā€™s insanely hard to get into dungeon groups for leveling.

you canā€™t transfer back to skyfury though? I couldnā€™t make a character on skyfury cus it was locked now me and friends are stuck on a dead server :smiley:

mega server players wonā€™t be happy until the only remaining realms are bene and faerlina. Skyfury is fine, anyone shaking a stick at 12k players as ā€œdeadā€ is actually hurting the game and server populations. Do you want this to go back to 4 hour (at best) wait times? Babies chasing convenience will never be happy.

Post on your Angerforge character please :blush:

Angerforge is dead and you donā€™t need anyone from this dump to tell you the truth.

1 Like

I stopped playing on Angerforge mainly because LFG chat was literally just complaining about politics and people outright harassing others. No one used general, no one used trade. It is an absolute cancer server where 20-30 people spam LookingForGroup all day long about the most WoW unrelated crap ever while people trying to form parties go unnoticed because of how fast the irrelevant chat moves. Angerforge killed itself and any hope of finding groups for content quickly when the only crappy available tools were abused by edgelords.

The current dev team doesnā€™t have the skills to pull off a server merge.

It will never happen. Give up.

/thread

Ever hear of Sulfuras?

Why? Iā€™ve seen you defend the fact that is not dead with made up false numbers so I dont need to give you the time of day thanks though

actually true. It is reall depressing to see people use LFG chat for anything and everything

Because it would lend the scantest amount of legitimacy to your claims, especially when disputing mine? Itā€™s common knowledge that forum ā€œaltsā€ are mostly used to troll and spread misinformation.

Itā€™s almost as if all of those people that said fresh servers would go quiet quick were right. Funny eh?

You go on about a website that apparently says 12 players when I just checked and it only had about 700 so not sure where u are pulling that number from.

All you need to do is read the website data correctly and itā€™ll show you how wrong you are. I donā€™t care what you think of my legitimacy Iā€™m not a forum dweller like you

This is not the case at all. There are less than 3000 80s on either faction that have been seen within 7 days.

Skyfury has 7376 Alliance 80s, and 5608 Horde 80s. Oh? you say the server is still leveling? We have only 5289 10-80 Alliance members and 5107 10-80 Horde Members.

It is not an exaggeration, and Iā€™m starting to think you havenā€™t played on Angerforge recentlyā€¦

I play a little bit every day so that is a weird accusation to make. I started my night off logging onto this mage around 6pm ish server time and was once again pugged into raids without even being signed up in LFG (this time being EoE and OS). After joining the group it was about 10 minutes before first pull on EoE. We wiped once I believe, then easily cleared and were on our way to OS 2D. We wiped twice on OS 2D but cleared on third attempt. (All the while my guild was running two separate raids on their own as well)

I logged out for some food and stuff and came back to WoW around 9pm to run DM with my then 19 paladin. It took about five minutes to fill the group and another 30 to clear the dungeon. I turned in quests and logged back over to my 80 for some heroics. I quickly found groups for the last two heroics I need as well as a nice Headless Horseman group :relaxed:

There is nothing wrong with this server whatsoever. Im literally playing at the top and bottom of the ladder and have zero issues completing content. As for the levels in-between, all I need to do is look at the ~25 people online at any given time to see that they are all in ZF, SM, or even BRD.

Itā€™s a dad server, most of the people playing there are probably still leveling. Ironforge shows that less than 1k people raided last week on Angerforge though, 14k on Skyfury. Thatā€™s pretty grim.