Angerforge Needs Merge with Skyfury

I have been playing on Angerforge sense release and the server is dieing fast, It needs to merge with Skyfury within a month or there will be no one to raid with for how fast the rate is with people transferring off to more populated realms. And sense Angerforge is a “Fresh” Realm it’s only right for it to merge with the other west coast PvP Realm and that is Skyfury.

5 Likes

This is just blatantly untrue. Wowclassicpop has recorded 12k+ people playing on Angerforge over the last week. I play super off peak hours (2am-4am) and never have an issue getting a group for anything I want to do.

6 Likes

:+1:

1 Like

Angerforge was spun up to counter the queues on Skyfury.

The queue being gone now is not a reason to give ya’ll free transfers back.

Skyfury is unlocked now, if you’re unhappy with your realm, transfer.

2 Likes

Why say “ya’ll” when it’s only one person wanting to go from Angerforge to Skyfury lol

4 Likes

I’ve seen similar posts on other sites asking for free transfers back, so I used a plural.

Wasn’t trying to imply you asked for it too, no need to your knickers in a knot.

1 Like

Hope they let us transfer off… Angerforge undeniably is not doing well, we had 22k players 2 weeks ago and now we’re down to 12k already… No healers, No tanks, No guilds, No Auction house, No trade chat… HELP LET US LEAVE

i think angerforge was doing just fine, theres guilds theres players, Also you can without a doubt transfer off angerforge. its just not free

I don’t mind.

1 Like

I don’t see how that is the case, as of the last week faction balance is 51/49 in alliance’s favor. My guild has ~20 people online around the clock and even outside of that group I’m able to pug into anything except raids no matter the server time.

With horde and alliance having equal numbers I can’t imagine horde having such an opposite experience.

Dude 12k total is trash lol. Concurrent players are what matters anger forge has been dead since launch sitting at less than 3k concurrent 24 7

Weird how we are still able to complete any content we want then if it’s as “trash” as you say.

1 Like

that’s irrelevant i’m strictly talking about player pop

The fact that theres not enough people to pug raids… that just speaks for itself… other servers you can open up the LFG tool and pug naxx 24/7

10 man or 25 man?

I’ve noticed Skyfury has a severe lack of priests, so many groups needing priests.

All non-megaservers will be dead by phase 2. Enjoy.

i run a guild on this server, and i have followed the population trackers and being a established day 1 guild on this server with 35 players on at peak hours. for my non-hardcore players or people still leveling. it is impossible to find guilds. you can check server pop right now. 16% of the 2k concurrent wow players on this server are 80. thats 320 players divide that in half for your own faction you tell me a community of 160 players at peak hours is enough to do all content. you are out of your mind if you think this is a healthy server

If only anyone saw this coming…

2 Likes

You’ll be ok.

1 Like

not sure what content ur clearing, we are not talking about guild only content try pugging and leveling a new character and get a dung GL mate.