Impossible to get a group at this hour. WE NEED RDF!

Ok so this epic LFG tool is absolutely useless at this hour. Not everyone is from the good ol’ USA yet some of us have to play on said realms. RDF would be perfect right now!!

This situation will only get worse until people simply bail from Wrath classic and it takes a quick nosedive into obscurity. The game needs alt’s being levelled and RDF could play a big part of that.

If they don’t implement it soon, players that may have stayed will just jump to retail for DF even though theyd rather WOTLK with RDF. The issue is, if they go to DF they wont be back.

RIP IN PIECES WRATH!!! :face_exhaling: :dizzy_face: :exploding_head: :face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

7 Likes

Yeah it’s already happening, I see a ton of people raid logging as it is and without RDF theres zero reason to level an alt gene with heirlooms.

The problem with Wrath is that end game is incredibly easy and face roll, PvP is non existent as the ladder for Arena is already dead so the only way we can keep getting new players is if existing players level up but it’s impossible to happen when they have no incentive.

3 Likes

2 people in que for scarlet graveyard including myself

4 Likes

I mean… you’re on Angerforge, so …

Its RIP if no alt’s are being levelled…

i have a buncha alts and ima tell ya its painful to find groups to the point questing is better , people who say you can find a group are pretty dense to say the least. RDF would fix issues for levelers and its why it was made in wrath. to help players come together. but by the time we really get it? GG wrath.

5 Likes

Yes and its not like you just sit in the city and wait for RDF to pop, i also am the type to just queue up while questing. The writing is on the wall for Wrath and from the looks of it Blizzard don’t even care! You get the feeling that its playing out just as they would have liked.

Now I’m no conspiracy theorist but look at the state of the game right now and how convenient… a new expansion is around the corner.

1 Like

lord when dragonflight comes out bye bye many people

1 Like

And that honestly saddens me greatly. All because of stubborn dev’s and anti RDF neck beards! OMG!

1 Like

Thats going to happen anyway and TBH not all of them are a loss lol

No one is gonna stay on any game if you can’t get groups together. People will quit soon or just try out Dragonflop. I hope it’s better because Wrath has been meh.

1 Like

yeh i get bored not being able to dungeon and go play deep rock or the new darktide beta lol

that is all I am going to see now… Anti RDF Neckbeards

1 Like

I’m willing to bet they want WOTLK to die down so they can get more numbers on DF launch.

1 Like

Didn’t you hear? You only get to play the game if you play during primetime.

Otherwise tough luck.

I think the re-release of all the classic expansions is just further validating all of the qol changes they made to retail along the way as being right all along.

It’s been amazing watching everything be asked for all over again.

1 Like

This seems very likely, now where’s my tinfoil hat!

In our hour of need we need to discuss RDF!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.