Anduin should be gay

Wrathion’s actually an adult.

3 Likes

It’s why some have been.

But like I said “on the one hand sure”. It’s not like it would break my heart if he were gay. More representation is a good thing, after all and it would be nice to see that reflected somewhere in the “main” cast.

1 Like

Anduin will be gay in a new Warcraft spin-off game, like Hearthstone, except it’s being sourced out to a game company in Korea, and it’ll be a dating simulator.

Live a week in the life of Anduin Wrynn, and explore the many possibilities for relationships!

Wrathion: The bad boy you just can’t get enough of. He toys with your mind and makes you feel guilty for the terrible things he’s done, but you love it.

Baine: The boy scout good guy you deserve, who feels passionate about you but needs to know you feel the same before he can fully express himself. You keep that piece of his horn on a necklace so it’s close to your heart.

Genn: Ever since your father died, he’s been a father figure to you, but can you resist the old wolf’s allure? So forbidden, yet so delightful it makes you want to howl…

7 Likes

Nothing wrong with showing inclusivity between two gay lovers.

1 Like

Okay, but Baine and Kadghar would be an amazing couple, like cmon.

Dad puns about bulls… So many dad puns about bulls.

1 Like

I haven’t seen anyone saying that seriously. I see jerks joke that because he’s not hyper-masculine, he’s a woman or gay, but nobody who’s serious uses that as their reasoning.

1 Like

It would be great if Anduin makes a move on Wrathion, but gets denied because Wration is straight. Now that’s entertainment.

I think it’s the other way around. Wrathion is definitely into Anduin, but Anduin is a jilted lover.

4 Likes

I don’t agree at all. Wrathion doesn’t set off my gaydar at all. Anduin, on the other hand, is very much in the closet.

Christie Golden said Anduin is straight so that kind of puts a nail in it.

4 Likes

He’s out here, flamboyant and adorned with jewelry, eyeliner, and a V-neck, attempting to scoop Anduin into his arms, recalling their past as ~best friends~, and you think he’s straight? C’mon. He’s not just gay, he’s a bottom.

1 Like

No way my dude. Metrosexual =/= gay.

We’ll just never agree on this. Wrathion fantasizes about being promoted from the Black Prince to the Black King of Stormwind.

2 Likes

You forgot daddy issues.

1 Like

Actually … I have. Personally. For a long time my family believed I was gay. I’m not hyper-masculine, I’m a nerd in fact. I don’t have close relationships with women, mostly because in the areas I’d lived by that point, the nerds and the geeks were dominantly MEN. The few WOMEN that held similar interests were already married or in a relationship. That or they had “baggage” I actively tried to avoid.

So yeah … my family was sure I was gay. They asked me one time. My response was vulgar, but it got the point across and they never said anything again on the matter.

So yes, it does happen.

1 Like

So ambition = gay? A promotion is a promotion. Getting to work with a friend is always a bonus. Now if he was interested in him romantically, I would think he would not want to poop where he eats.

Oh, I meant about the Warcraft fandom seeing Anduin as gay. It is, unfortunately, a reality that toxic masculinity pushes this idea that men must be hyper-masculine or they’re gay/feminine.

I think Wrathion is brave enough to eat anything, so long as it pleases Anduin.

1 Like

I’ve actually known guys like that, not as extreme of course. There are guys who do that on purpose, either for reactions, because they’re a contact friendly type (which does sometimes bother people, of both genders), or for a variety of other reasons.

One of my male friends is extremely contact friendly and will hug his friends, male and female. He’s reminded constantly that there are some who just aren’t comfortable with such close contact (especially right now). He tends to forget, but he also apologizes if it truly bothers someone.

I know he’s not gay as he’s also engaged to a hot looking woman at the moment. That and drunken comments he’s made.

EDIT: Also keep in mind that dragons tend to have weird views about human contact and he’s rather young. He just may not have quite gained a proper understanding of the simpler aspects of human culture and think his behavior is perfectly acceptable. IE he’s trying to look friendly and disarming, even when he’s discussing extremely dangerous ideas.

1 Like

Just make him bi.

2 Likes