Anduin should be gay

Can we please make Anduin gay? He’s kinda already showing signs of being LGBT and it’d be amazing to see his character play out with maybe Wrathion. It would be a great story arc to be had and it would make an interesting in-game cinematic or scenario play-through. Please make it happen.

85 Likes

Anduin’s likely more manly than the big majority of the playerbase. No.

Adding second post here to avoid getting more of the same responses. This is the reason why I said this. Thank you:

229 Likes

Who cares?

166 Likes

No ones cares

194 Likes

Someone doesn’t read the FanFic that is out there.

4 Likes

Anduin is already confirmed to be a man of the /waggle.

Stormwind will fall to the Draenei. It’s only a matter of time.

60 Likes

anduin is mine. Not some stupid dragons.

18 Likes

I would think it’s his choice not yours.

35 Likes

I love how they make one attractive male character in the whole entire WoW universe and then GD decides he should be gay because he’s not ugly or something

Look man just because you like him doesn’t mean he likes you

167 Likes

Especially since he’s fictional lmao

18 Likes

Gays are so manly they partner with men though?

17 Likes

Andiun just needs to be himself.

7 Likes

Wrathion is a dragon, so would that make Andy a Zoo? I heard that’s not the same as gay, but what do I know.

9 Likes

I don’t know if you think you’re helping “the cause” but this statement just kinda offends everyone.

68 Likes

I just used that wording because people think he is not manly for how he is and thus, should be LGBT, so I was just fooling around with that mindset.

3 Likes

Wraithion is only 6 years old by the way.

37 Likes

man, you’d be surprised , being GAY is VERY manly , as there is MORE MEN , lol

8 Likes

ANDUIN SHOULD BE GAY
How about you take a hike pal.

You want gay characters, ask them to make new ones, not take straight characters and make them gay.

96 Likes

Writers definately need to decide where this poor kid is going cuz I’m really getting tired of him getting drag through the “mud”, whatever color that may be.

4 Likes

He likes watching goat girls do their /waggle and hang out at goldshire inn. Sounds like a normal growing boy to me.

40 Likes