Anduin should be gay

You do know I was referring to the expression meaning don’t have an affair in the workplace, right? I just need to make sure.

Nzoths influence didn’t create that anduin has legit reasons to punch wrathion. And where did the other line come from a book?

Wrathion is a jerk. Anduin deserves someone better. How about Saurfang? Now that would be an interesting story!

Everyone can lose their composure, even without external influence. I mean, he’s already angry, he’s upset. His advisors aren’t helping. “Great, Another Advisor”. He’s not looking forward to this already, and then in walks Wrathion, acting all chummy chummy. He snaps, briefly, like any human could.

The nzoth interference was the vision he saw. Slapping Wrathion was simply being human. Him apologizing for his behavior could have referred to EITHER him slapping Wrathion or how he responded under the vision. It was also done as a matter of decorum for everyone present.

Yeah, a book. The line is from War Crimes by C Golden. During Garrosh’s several-day trial, Anduin and Wrathion spend their breaks together on the shore, knowing Jaina and Varian would have Wrathion’s head if they knew they were spending time together.

Anduin isn’t a punch first, ask questions later type of guy. He’s not even a punch second type of guy. He wouldn’t have punched Wrathion had he been in his normal state of mind. The cinematic did its best to show that without narration. Yes, Anduin had reason to be angry at Wrathion, but I assume Anduin’s primary emotion surrounding it wasn’t anger. It was sadness. Sad that his best friend didn’t tell him about his plan with Garrosh, sad that Wrathion wouldn’t listen to him, and sad that the events of WoD eventually did lead to Varian’s death.

At first glance, no. I did not. But I took time reading it over and over before I responded to make sure I understood what you were trying to say. And then I responded in the manner I did anyway.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind, it would be hard figure out how they proceed with who would be next in line to the throne after him however. I actually think Anduin would take his responsibility to Stormwind so seriously that he would deny himself love if that love would hurt his kingdom in any way. Like if he believed that he would push feelings aside.

My big issue with Wrathion is that he is another dragon. These dragon romances are ridiculous and make no sense at all. I’m glad they stopped it with Jaina and Kalecgos because it’s stupid lol. Dragons are dragons. Yes they can shift themselves into different forms but it’s only an illusion to trick mortals into trusting them and communicate better I guess. Or hide from other dragons and mortals.

1 Like

Interesting though. Based on the definition of the word morosely and the context of the situation.

Seems more like anduins in a bad mood and wrathions joking trying to cheer him up. Only to betray him shortly after.

I don’t see this as a romantic gesture.

1 Like

That is pretty much what’s happening. The trial is very stressful for Anduin, plus he just healed from a life-threatening injury and Velen informed Anduin that it has left him disabled for life. So Wrathion does a lot of cute things to cheer him up. He flaps over and pulls out Jihui, that game they were playing in the Tavern in the Mists during MoP when they first met. They talk about life and their closeness and everything.

It’s not necessarily a romantic gesture, but it is romantic regardless. It seemed like queer-coding, at the time. Now I know that Golden was just setting us up for disappointment.

Wrathion is sad when Anduin finds him freeing Garrosh, expresses regret and sadly hopes that they’ll reconcile later before casting a sleeping spell on Anduin. It’s really unfortunate that Wrathion’s plan went so poorly and personally affected Anduin. You know Wrathion never meant for that. He was trying to help, he’s just a disaster man.

1 Like

And again, everyone has lost their composure if pushed hard enough. Most folks consider me the sort who doesn’t physically lash out, ever. But … even I’ve lost it and punched people.

If anything, I avoid physical violence, because it reminds me too much of people who’ve used it to the excess. But … I’ve lost it a few times.

Also, Blizzard by and large is horrible at doing scenes with great finesse. They go for the obvious and easy to write stuff in game.

Exactly. You go to visit a friend, and he’s in a sour mood and you show up all smiling … chances are higher he’ll do something stupid. Because your emotional state set him off. If he’s truly a good friend he’ll apologize to you later.

I’m all for LGBT representation but this reads like a fanfic romance from Deviantart. So it’s a no from me.

5 Likes

See now i agree with you there mate. Do we get anything on wrathion after nzoths defeat. Seems like wrathion just up and leaves well anduin is left to try and keep the peace. I don’t think s shipping between the two characters works just a weary friendship.

Then anduin and others get grabbed off screen by sylvie pre sl. To be dragged to the maw and tortured.

So what is wrathion doing now?

Way to give in to stereotypes, sparkey.

2 Likes

Wrathion and Anduin would be such a cute couple.

2 Likes

There’s some domestic violence there. It won’t work.

1 Like

Tell that to the overwatch team :roll_eyes:

What characters were changed, especially for politics?

1 Like

Oh I’ve been vocal about my dislike for this there as well. I am, in no way shape or form, a fan of changing characters to fit an agenda.

3 Likes

Sadly there are shippers who think that kind of abuse is ‘darling’. I mean, that happened with the Joker and Harley. They even had to make it blatantly clear that he abused her. And yet people still persisted in shipping them.

There are decent shippers, and then there are those who find the two people that given a chance would kill each other and ship them. Those are twisted twisted people.

1 Like

Can I ship Anduin with Jaina??

Laakmin runs away from the forums after making this statement

1 Like