Anduin should be gay

Yes I love ironing my clothes

3 Likes

All the people with colored hair are angry in here it seems :popcorn:

1 Like

Wasn’t it confirmed in the books that Anduin has a taste for Female Draenei Priests?

It’s been a while so my memory isn’t crystal clear, but it’s good to know Anduin is a :peach: man…

2 Likes

How about … NO?
First, the gay couple of the Shadowlands that workship Elune (that was ok, they are new characters), then Shaw and Flynn… which to me and other, people makes no sense.
Now you want Anduin to be gay aswell… What’s next? Bane? Kadghar?
Anduin likes Draenei females :peach:

3 Likes

Why not just make Anduin a drag queen while you’re at it, just so theres more diversity… lol

1 Like

Why not just make Anduin a Caterpillar AP355F Asphalt paver?

seek help.

Why am I not surprised this isint their only post on this topic? I mean seriously? Does anyone actually care? You get to pick between 10+ races and this is what we are concerned about instead of better cosmetics and customization? Think about the good of the game first people

He might be. I’ve never asked him.

1 Like

Oh and it occurs to me that we already know Anduin had a crush on a dwarf that died and had a crush on the dreani chick in wow. Best blizzard can do after that is make him bi and at that point everyone will know that their pandering

Sexual preferences or the characters sex lives are not important to the main story. So it doesn’t matter.

The new customizations coming will give us greater diversity. If people want to make their characters gay, bi, etc. Then just rp it.

4 Likes

You can go to the hub for such things.

This game is rated T for teen.

2 Likes

So hes Lesbian, Gay, Bi and Transgender?

Wow. What feat.

1 Like

no and end thread

1 Like

“When I am a little older,” Wrathion announced, “I shall, if asked politely, take you on my back and ferry you to fascinating places, where we will have adventures that will age your father ten years in one night.”
“You have no idea how wonderful that sounds,” Anduin said morosely.

They shared it. They also joked about breaking Anduin out of prison if Varian were to ground him.

The second part of that cinematic is dedicated to demonstrating how N’Zoth’s influence is why Anduin punched Wrathion. Wrathion warns that N’Zoth is making people act “contrary to their nature,” where Anduin looks down at his fist and loosens it. Anduin’s first response is never violence, that was N’Zoth. It sometimes shocks me how little attention people pay to cinematic language.

3 Likes

No, he should be trans and gay.

1 Like

First, where was it established that Anduin is straight?

Second, your idea that anything other than straight characters is ‘checking a box’ is ridiculous. Is your worldview that straight is the default, and anything deviating from that is somehow forced, or to complete a checklist of inclusion?

Just let things be. If blizzard makes a character gay, straight whatever, just take it for what it is and don’t make a big deal out of it, because it shouldn’t be.

If they decided to mention that Anduin was straight, and you have no issue with that, but you would have an issue if they mentioned Anduin was gay, then you are the problem. Not some fictional affirmative action checklist.

7 Likes

On the one hand sure, on the other I wince a little at the suggestion that Anduin is the one who “should” be gay. Just because he has delicate features and emotions.

“Well, fine, then, Aiyako, how would you feel about WRATHION being gay?”

Wait, you mean he isn’t?

1 Like

That’s not why, as we’ve been trying to say for years.

2 Likes

Wrathion is like 6 years old this would be disgusting.

3 Likes