Anduin should be gay

He is Ralph, everyone knows he is an idiot. I’m sure he is close friends with Anon and Bravado.

3 Likes

I thought he already was…

The more you know, I guess.

:thinking:

I still think he is though.

I almost took his bait till I looked at his name and remembered that panda punk who loves gas lighting people and starting fights here.

As well as notorious for personally attacking and flaming other users here over things that may have happened months ago in hopes of getting them banned here for fighting back.

1 Like

Way to go full homophobe, reported

1 Like

I don’t care about you at all.

2 Likes

I don’t think he should be gay. Not because I have anything against homosexuality. Because it just feels like it would be pandering instead of being something of substance.

That’s why I dislike characters all of a sudden out of the blue being gay. It shouldn’t be something that is needed to prop the character up, but something there to help define the character.

1 Like

You act like this isn’t prevalent in hetro relationships as well.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

im sorry characters shouldn’t be gay just for the sake of being gay. You know how you portray a gay character? captain holt from Brooklyn 99, you know he’s gay but it isn’t constantly shoved down your throat.

No. My sister has a crush on Wrathion.

Up there./

Read above. Also, don’t put words on my mouth.

2 Likes

Except it’s not a choice.

He is pretty cute(for a dragon guy)! She has good taste.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I care deeply… about the company that makes chocolate chips I use in cookies.

(giggle)

:cookie:

4 Likes

No :slight_smile:

Grumbles. Ever thought about opening a bakery and selling cookies in real life. I will be your first customer.

3 Likes

Raises hand slowly in shame I thought the experience would better them okay?!?

Yes, but the amount of work involved in actually running a bakery and making it profitable is astounding. The restaurant business is beyond harsh.

Though the new virtual restaurants that are happening is an interesting concept that will be worth watching.

Thank you for the warm thoughts though.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Give it a try, no harm in trying. It might become your new passion.

2 Likes

I had to stop reading the books because of this. Please do not make me have to stop playing the game.

it didn’t have value to begin with… this forum usually have nothing but baited posts, silly questions, and such… it is rare to find:

1. In game questions / discussions (Not people crying over blizzard’s latest)
  2. Lore topics which stay on topic.
  3. Legit class discussions
  4. Meaningful posts that actually have an outcome that is educational or inspirational.
5 Likes