Anduin should be gay

I think it’s less than that now, what with all the other categories taking members.

Enough with these stupid idiot posts. I’m muting every single pathetic post I see here.

Just stop responding to them, they persist because ppl bite

But first I must voice my displeasure rather than being a grownup and simply ignoring threads I don’t like.

Yeah it’s your right to mute others, but seems pretty childish to mute other over disagreement. This is a discussions forum with different opinions and feedback. I think OP is fine to suggest that Anduin be gay. It’s their opinion and they have every right to do so.

The boi may be gay, and Blizzard may bring that story to light. It is the most beautiful thing to witness a blossoming gay romance. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Just leave the poor boy alone for crying out loud. If you want representation then ask for new characters that they can build a back story around to support them.

1 Like

This thread is so all over the place and so forced, I bet most of the lgbt community is tired of it.

1 Like

I think this is a really good example of the generic requests/complaints that often come up in GD. The real discussion should be that Anduin deserves more layering and nuance, particularly something that brings him outside of his golden boy halo. If, after a review of his various relationships, Wrathion or some other male character makes the most sense for this type of progression, then sure. But otherwise, even if it did happen, it would be superficial fan service without any meaningful development for Anduin.

It’s really not hard to write deep, complex, characters; but this game is so large, with so many spinning plates, that the designers/lore makers probably find it difficult to sit down and draw out a story with more implications than functioning as a simple plot device.

TLDR: If Wrathion makes the most sense for Anduin to develop into a three-dimensional character, sure, but I haven’t seen a comprehensive review of his storyline and interpersonal relationships to conclude it’s the most likely, or even best, path in his character development.

How on earth did this post not get flagged? That’s a feat of its own.

It did and so does all of them but it appears someone at Blizzard wants to keep them up.

Billie Eilish - wish you were gay (Audio) - YouTube

It’s a weird stereotype, should we assume Sylvannus is Bi because of Hollywood’s Basic Instinct portrayal of bi women?

Hey, this guy wants to break the endless war cycle, he must be gay!

It’s like red pickup trucks and the 1980’s allover again.

2 Likes

Or blizzard could be brave and go outside of gender stereotypes and just make Aundin just being a weak man without having g to sexualize it.

Why can’t sylvanas just be evil? Or do we have to go Hollywood sexy ?

To me that would be brave to not follow stereotypical tropes.

Come on blizzard, don’t be so predictable for once

I think Blizz is letting them get away with it . I went to flag it could of sworn it had the trolling option . Clicked on it didn’t see the message where it says you have flagged this post , went back to try again and the trolling option was no longer there.

Yes we should FORCE a character in a Video GAME, to be something they’re not, just so the Fanfiction shippers, have something to write about and dream about… Good grief, leave the game alone.

1 Like

That’s because it was disabled a long time ago. There’s nothing wrong with the post so stop being homophobic.

Okay wait. No Pride parade? What? Parades are fun! There’s music and funny stuff and floats and they throw candy or beads or other free stuff at you!

Your friends are just sourpusses to not want a Pride parade.

I want ALL the parades. I even like Winter parades in Minnesota where you freeze your butt off because . . .it’s a parade.

This is not an LGBTQ issue, this is a parade issue. Everyone should just chill out and enjoy all the parades.

2 Likes

Most of these threads were troll threads, thus why people flag it and don’t read it. Not because anyone has a problem with someone’s sexuality. Let’s not start throwing around such harsh accusations.

Kacey Musgraves - High Horse (Official Music Video) - YouTube