Anduin should be gay

Not being a reactive agressive idiot doesn’t mean you are gay, that’s some weird way of thinking.

aight clear trolling nothing to see here.

2 Likes

Why do you feel the need to call out my opinions as trolling? Literally makes no sense and is borderline harassment.

Can you explain what this means? The only explicit signs of his sexuality I’ve ever seen is that he’s into draenei and dwarf women.

I don’t need to explain anything. My opinion is my opinion. Anduin should be gay or at the very least Bi. Some people can’t wrap their head around a character being gay because they’re uneducated and or homophobic. Sad but true.

1 Like

Many gay people marry women to try to not be gay for many reasons. Not every gay person is willing or brave enough to come out of the closet.

Some gay individuals even become homophobic in order to throw others off the sent so to speak.

Its getting better but we’re still living in an era where gay people are getting beaten up or murdered for loving people of the same sex. The Orlando Night Club Shooting wasn’t all that long ago.

All this said I HATE when existing characters are changed like the new Buffy the Vampire Slayer they are trying to do. Make a series about a new Slayer, Weddon! New stories are better then rehashes!!

Don’t make Anduin gay. He’s been shown to like the ladies on a few occasions however this doesn’t mean he can’t be bi.

In this case OP, the homophobes are the ones that want to make Anduin gay. This is a faction v faction mmo after all

but why???

My point was the wishful thinking, not where you tried to put said wishful thinking.

1 Like

I’m confused, this post makes it sounds like you have to act a certain way to be LGBT. Can you not be a normal person and be gay or whatever?? I know plenty of guys who are gay and you would never know unless you saw them kissing there partners. Also didn’t know forcing LGBT was a thing in video games now a days??? I mean it’s a fantasy game written 30 years ago…

Op just wants everyone to go by his opinion. If you don’t like it or disagree well I guess you’re just a homophobe.

Uh, no they can’t. Because if it isn’t rubbed in your face then how do you know?

Yes. It must be forced… apparently

Arthas was one, and he became evil incarnate. Varian was another, and he got killed. Now, we have Anduin, and though I’ve aged out of the appropriate audience, there has to be at least ONE for the ladies in this game. For the love of all that is good and right in Azeroth…can the ladies PLEASE have just one?

2 Likes

According to the progressive stack, no.

You really love to necro threads huh

haven’t logged on in almost a month.

This is as problematic as saying x gay character or person or icon should be straight. How about just accept people for who they are? Thats the real meaning of diversity and inclusion. Wanting anything and everything to represent your identity is conversion and is no better then churches forcing gay people straight…stop it. No one has to be your view of the world.

It seems your grouping LGBT with interspecies relations here… there is a word for that starting with B that isn’t accepted openly anywhere in the world. If Wrathiom was humanoid and not dragonkin it would be fine.

So that’s why it can never happen LGBT is fine. LGBTB not sure much.

im all for anduin being gay. im not all for your garbage ships being made canon and making into a major storyline.

1 Like

The problem is forcing it into the identity of the character just for the sake of making them more diverse makes for poor story telling and is little beyond virtue signaling.

2 Likes