Anduin should be gay

Doubt it, I’m already calling their gonna make Anduin/Taelia a thing.

Also aren’t Flynn and Shaw gettin an entire book series dedicated to them and their adventures soon? Or did I read that wrong somewhere?

Anduin shows no signs of anything as he is a pixelated fabrication in a video game.

Everyone should be gay. The planet is overpopulated.

Oh god, there’d be riots lmao.

On the one hand, I don’t love “every gay man should be feminine and every straight man should be masculine.” On the other hand, an alliance king dating a black dragon would be one of the most interesting things that happened to lore.

I think it’s not going to happen as stated by the authors but I don’t think it would have been a bad decision necessarily. Even Baine would be interesting.

I think they’re gonna force a Tess romance and it’s going to be poorly written, but heterosexual writers gonna heterosexual.

Sounds cringe. I just want to pew pew stuff.

Gay men are more manly than straight men, and cleaner too! If you don’t like it, then study us, so that maybe one day you can be better. Thanks :slight_smile:

No there is enough in-game as it is and none of it feels natural.

Anduin and Wrathion = Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid: Warcraft Edition

Anduin is definitely gay, and he was gay before gay was cool.

What are the signs of being LGBT? :unamused:

A man can be gay and manly, everybody. News flash.

Necro’d thread, so everyone can argue with posts made 6 months ago

Why does everyone have to be manly lol

Lol you are wording it so it sounds like being gay is a disease, also nobody cares about anduins relationship. Go watch a romance movie for that.

anduin is very reasonable … it is difficult to see him as lgbt, considering that all the people in the lgbt group that i already talked to were not so reasonable.

1 Like

I’m glad my thread is getting recognition again. Shadowlands makes Anduin the perfect candidate to be lgbt :heart_eyes:

Way to be hompohobic.

you proved my point…

1 Like

Well ain’t that some bigoted stereotyping.

5 Likes