Anduin should be gay

Care to explain where my “homophobic” remarks are? Get off your high horse, it’s not going to happen.

3 Likes

Just a little FYI, I’m gay moron… it’s not going to happen.

1 Like

Care to explain why not? instead of just saying no with no thought or effort?

For a moronic kid like you, you will get no explanation. Take your “homophobic” crap else where.

2 Likes

You’re taking pretty obvious bait, chill.

You can still be gay and homophobic. Calling others moron is against forum rules. Be respectful please.

Calling you a moron is not against any rules, call em like I see em.

4 Likes

Really says a lot about your character. All I wish to see is more lgbt representation in the game.

Good for you, don’t ruin a story that doesn’t care about your own agenda.

4 Likes

No use in having a civilized discussion with you. Lgbt representation will be added sooner or later. Plenty of great stories can come out of it.

It does when all he has given interest is women. 3 times. 3 different races. Bruh.

4 Likes

What kind of mental gymnastics do you go through to come to these conclusions, at least with a none gay you might have some petty argument but this is actually inconsistent

It’s not like being gay or lgbt prevents you from being homophobic yourself.

Twilight is a thinly disguised self insert written by a woman going through a midlife crisis wondering what if she had tried to change that bad boy at school. It’s also an insanely unhealthy relationship. It then inspired an even worse relationship in fanfiction that has heavily colored how certain subcultures are perceived in an extremely incorrect and negative light.

2 Likes

Can’t provide any good argument against adding more lgbt representation in the game so you attack others for liking what they like. Twilight was amazing and that’s just like your opinion. How typical :roll_eyes:

the term Homophobic is used to shut down anyone that doesn’t follow the narrative or agree with them. Hence people like OP will use it against people from LGBT community too if they don’t agree with him.

1 Like

Read that back to yourself, slowly, then realize you just called yourself out.

1 Like

God, no it was not. And you know what, mine and everyone else’s opinion matters just as much as yours. You can disagree with that opinion but it doesn’t make it any less valid than your own. Well expect in this case because you clearly have bad taste in movies :slight_smile:

1 Like

Back to the reason for this thread, unless you can provide good reason why lgbt can’t be more represented, the writers should take my advice and have future relationships in game with this in mind.

1 Like

That’s not the problem, the problem is FORCING it upon an existing character. Personally I don’t give a crap about any of their sexual identity or preferences, I want an interesting character that helps move the story along in a positive direction. I am not saying that LGBT characters can’t do that but in exactly what way would they any more or less than a straight one?

And let’s be honest. Blizzard has a horrible track record with the straight couples game. I mean they have basically used the marriage between Tyrande and Malufrion as a running joke for two expansions now.

I just want interesting NPCs that advance the story line. I don’t care if they are a virgin fury.