Anduin should be gay

Flag all you want. Pitching ideas and opinions is not breaking any forum rules.

Wrathion for one.

When you say stuff like “must be adapted” it doesn’t sound very progressive of you. I speak as a progressive person myself.

2 Likes

Our King is the kinda guy that is sweet, generous and ripped. He is a woman magnate. Not that I have anything against him being gay, I’m all over the Wrathion/Anduin bromance wagon.

never said must be. Should =/ must. Also, where do you get the idea of claiming that being a progressive is a hive-mind ideology?

That is where you said must be. I never claimed anything also. You are putting words in my mouth. All I said was that putting words like “must” (aka forcing something down people’s throat) isn’t very progressive.

2 Likes

Sometimes it is, and I have three names I can give you to prove it.

How about no.

1 Like

This Is when the topic derailed from suggestion to force.

Perhaps, it’s just best to see what the author is going to do with the character in Shadowlands. From what I’ve read so far in this thread you don’t fully understand the character from beginning to what was lead until now. WoW wiki or just go to Wikipedia to catch up on Auduins character and background.

You’ve also claim that you don’t know what “agenda” people are talking about, this I will also encourage to do research on. The reason no one will explain is because it’s RL politics that will only make the thread worse and completely violate forum policy.

1 Like

Except I have no power to force anything. Anduin’s character is still being developed so until there is a definite answer it’s still a possibility for him to be lgbt. I did a quick search on lgbt agenda and it only came up with conspiracies (especially from far right and religious sectors) and with legitimate results from publicly funded organizations who wish to advocate lgbt issues to be solved. So, unless you are pushing a conspiracy it’s safe to say any “agenda” is false.

Why not bi?

Not pushing anything at all, just helped you find the answer you were seeking. :upside_down_face:

I will admit, doing a quick search on lgbt agendas gave me a pretty good chuckle. These conspiracies are loony at best and it’s clear they operate on fear and uncertainty. Really opens your mind on just how deep the rabbit hole really goes.

Stop trying to rainbow-wash straight characters.

Ask for new characters that represent you if you feel something is missing. That way everyone gets what they want.

1 Like

Can you prove Anduin is straight?

You have Shaw already let us keep Anduin.

dude anduin is not gay. Period end of story. Blizz has gone out of their way to show he likes women 3 times now. Stop it. These lunatics wanting their fanfiction be real is sickening already. Stop forcing stories that aren’t even there to begin with. That’s the worst way to introduce gay characters.

2 Likes

Its been proven he is at the very least, not gay.

Going by recent stories and development’s though he would make a great aspiring Interspecies Reviewer.

Okay let’s say he has genuinely shown interest in women. Does that mean he can’t be Bi? I disagree with you on all your points.

Can you prove he isn’t?

If we go by simple statistics, he’s probably not. Just because he has a conscience, long hair, a fair complexion, and a pretty face doesn’t mean he automatically gay.

…and if he’s anything like his father, the only reason he’s not married yet is because he refuses to take part in a political marriage and won’t even look at yes-woman who are just after a crown.

As for me, I ship Anduin with either Lorna Crowley (in a steamy, off-the-books late-night goldshire inn-romance), Tess Greymane (just because he said no once, doesn’t mean circumstance couldn’t push them together and unite the two greatest human nations of Azeroth), or Taelia Fordragon (because even though she seems to have been crafted as a character specifically to become queen of stormwind in Blizzard’s typical ham-fisted fashion, I still like her character. She’s got respectable chops, likes griffons, swings a big hammer, and fights like a badazz)

1 Like