Anduin should be gay

You mean the way it should be. If it were the other way around for thousands of years humanity would be extinct by now. Heterosexuality is the only natural order of life for a species survival. Anything else is unnatural.

3 Likes

Excuse me, Mr. Nature. The very fact homosexuality per se exists is evidence that it is natural. It is nature’s mechanism to avoid overpopulation, which would kill our planet.

1 Like

Sorry, but why (again I’m sure, I haven’t read through this whole mess of a topic) SHOULD Anduin be gay?

Those are four different things, how do you show “signs” of it?

Sorry troll, not today.

2 Likes

Argorosh we know its you

If nature bore homosexuality it is also natural? Especially if it’s present in many of Earth’s species. Meaning it was present in a former ancestor or developed/evolved separately many times over…

I find it awfully ignorant of you to assume a type of sexuality born from nature is not classified as natural. Seeing as we are social animals. If you notice we have other social animals with more then two sexes. And hierarchy roles such as bees when they accumulate in large numbers. Ants too exhibit societal roles. If you need biological function to make proof of a relationship then you would say any interaction besides having children is not natural. Since you are only considered with reproduction.

Shipping :unamused:

You are wrong on both accounts Mr. 5 Post Troll. Are you aware there are creatures that can change their sex? Nemo’s mom was born a male, since all Clownfish are born that way. :musical_note:

Question…What does manliness have anything to do with it?

he has addressed it in later comments.

If being gay means he also recedes from the position of king so that someone else could take up the dynasty of the throne then sure.

Who cares. He should have never said it in the first place.

it’s a old thread which OP re started to continue with his trolling.

2 Likes

Good and now people will be reminded how much of bigot/moron is, all over again! :slight_smile:

Just let this bait thread die

Basic biology would disagree with you. Calling people “snowflake”? Gay is unnatural? This isn’t a hate forum please spread your hate elsewhere.

Anduin likes Draenei women…

Flag this as trolling. It’s doing nothing but dividing playerbase.

Also, Anduin is going to get with Taelia - it’s obvious.

1 Like

The post has already been flagged as trolling and it got thrown out. Apparently some people get so triggered by lgbt representation they feel the need to flag the post. Good thing blizzard sticks up for those who are pitching their ideas and opinions. :woman_shrugging:

I’m not triggered by anything, don’t presume to know what bothers me and does not. Isn’t that the whole message? Don’t presume/assume for people and their feelings?

Anyways, point is - this has not generated and will continue to not generate any type of constructive feedback. This isn’t some social justice issue that is dire and pressing. There is plenty of representation for all walks of life in this game - people choose what to acknowledge and accept and it’s actually sad. Why should people who want to live normal, productive lives want a huge spotlight put on their lifestyle and how they choose to be happy?

Sure, certain issues I can agree with and jump on board that more attention is needed.

But not every single, tiny, little instance needs to be made into some social issue that needs to bring the Internet to a halt.

Plenty of main Night Elf characters that I recall doing the ACTUAL quests have heavy undertones of LGBT. People just want that IN YOUR FACE representation like it’s some kind of badge or something. Not everyone wants that type of life - nothing to do with shame, maybe it’s just they are just doing them and don’t need to do anything more.

Anyways, do you though and what makes you happy - I mean that is what it’s all about in the end. :slight_smile: