Anduin should be gay

We’ve seen this a million times. To be honest, I think the best thing to do is throw that person on ignore, because their just going to try and bait you into saying something they can report. That’s their about their speed.

I say that because the minute they get challenged or are expected to speak intelligently and defend their points of view, their designated goals, etc., they go “Oh noes. What are you talking about? Your crazy. It’s all conspiracy in your head.” blah, blah, blah. etc, etc, etc. This is why I prefer the Court system.

If you have no solid evidence or won’t argue the facts of a case, a Judge just throws the argument out, sustains it, and then dismisses it, holds the party in contempt of court, or fines them for a frivolous lawsuit if they keep at it.

I have no reason to report anyone unless they are blatantly breaking the forum rules. The only forum posts I see being reported are those who are being homophobic. Your analogy also makes no sense. This is a public forum, not a court system…

I see nothing wrong with Anduin to be so. Tbh he should be gay. There’s little to no representation in the game. About time tbh.

1 Like

I love you OP… no h0mo

Yeah he’s so hot, love his eyebrows too. He defs plucks them

Hmmm current tv shows compared to thousands of years of straight stuff demonstrated in all sorts of medias. If one thing is shoved in your air hole it’s the other sexuality.

2 Likes

Well said. There’s straight relationships in almost every form of media but very little to none lgbt. I think WoW should take steps to help implement more lgbt relationships with major characters, and not just side characters that are easily forgotten.

2 Likes

Good thing your not writing the story :roll_eyes:

I couldn’t save BFA’s writing even if I tried. (Burning of Teldrassil???)… All I can do is suggest future developments and character growths are what I’m looking forward to in Shadowlands. I’d love to see more lgbt representation in this expansion.

1 Like

No your a bad writer and bfa was golden compared to the ideas your throwing out there. Go write a fan fiction where this crap belongs

1 Like

How could I be a bad writer if I’ve never even tried to write anything? I have no interest in writing or making fan-fiction. I would just like to see Blizzard make future lgbt relationships, preferably with major characters. Shadowlands has a lot of opportunities for this to happen. We’re going to see relationships develop so why not have some of them lgbt?

1 Like

At the cost of bad writing which has been explained to you before this is why your a bad writer who would of thought :roll_eyes:

What I got from your response is that you believe lgbt relationships make for bad writing? Like if they were to have Anduin or any other character, existing or new be lgbt, that will automatically be bad writing? If that’s so, I disagree with you and feel bad that you think that way.

1 Like

Don’t try to turn this on me but what can you expect since that’s your only recourse? You dont understand how to write a story or how to write a relationship in that story. There is nothing more to it then that, since your so adamant about not seeing this I will be just as adamant to make sure the story writers don’t listen to your bat crazy ideas. Wow has suffered enough I won’t let you ruin it any more

So you want a gay character added for simple shock value? Doesn’t seem right to me.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: Turn this on you for using your own words? lgbt representation is bat crazy? I think you need to do some soul searching. WoW doesn’t sound like it’s the one suffering here…

You are one manipulating person Read your own post you do t want lgtbq representation you want Anduin Specifically to be gay (which btw is massive stereotyping you sick jerk) And me and many others have already explained to you why this doesint work you. If you only cared about representation you would be happy with Shaw and Flynn however much sense that freaking makes. Once again glad your not writing the story and btw your fantasy ship is never coming true

4 Likes

No use in arguing with you. I stick by my ideas and opinions for how I’d like the game to be, in this case how I’d like to see future relationships turn out in the story. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We agree on one thing there is no point arguing with you so we shall see who’s $15 blizzard wants yours or mine, and I like my odds to be perfectly honest.

Nah, he shouldn’t be.